Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the arrogant shite written on here beggars belief. "They're a championship team, at best, 0-4 written all over it, we will annihilate them."
It's a one-off game of football and all things are possible, especially where Celtic playing an English team are concerned, and the potential for a very difficult game should not be underestimated.

And you think what is written on here has any bearing on the result? Allow people to be as confident as they want to be

And you think what is written on here has any bearing on the result? Allow people to be as confident as they want to be
I really don't think anyone writing on BM has mystical powers and an ability to influence the future, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. As for being confident. As I'm sure you know, there are two types of confident. There is the; if we play play well, we create and take chances and there are not many controversial decisions, we've got a very good chance of winning the game. And there is the; they're useless, it'll be a stroll in the park and nothing can go wrong. I just prefer the former to the latter, that's all.

I really don't think anyone writing on BM has mystical powers and an ability to influence the future, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. As for being confident. As I'm sure you know, there are two types of confident. There is the; if we play play well, we create and take chances and there are not many controversial decisions, we've got a very good chance of winning the game? And there is the; they're useless, it'll be a stroll in the park and nothing can go wrong? I just prefer the former to the latter, that's all.
im with you on that,after supporting city for so long I still cant shake that doom is just around the corner feeling :) that's why I keep my feelings about upcoming matches to myself or very conservative.

Pass them to death. Celtic need to be made to chase the ball. They're only as good as we let them be. Realistically they're a first division/championship similar team.
Would be nice to see Sane & Nolito together on the pitch. My team would be :
Bravo, Zab, Ota, Stones, Kolarov, Fernando, Ferni, Merlin, Sane, Kun or Ilkay, Nolito

Bravo
Zaba Stones Otamendi Clichy
Sterling Gundogan Dinho Silva Nolito
Aguero

1-3 to us.

It'll be a battle, and parkhead will be rocking, but we've got so much more quality than them and that should see us through.

Pass them to death. Celtic need to be made to chase the ball. They're only as good as we let them be. Realistically they're a first division/championship similar team.
Would be nice to see Sane & Nolito together on the pitch. My team would be :
Bravo, Zab, Ota, Stones, Kolarov, Fernando, Ferni, Merlin, Sane, Kun or Ilkay, Nolito
So, you're advocating leaving Sterling out and maybe Sergio?

Fucking lol, you pissed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.