Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
our style of play doesnt favour clean sheets , quite certain we will concede a goal tonight , just hope its not the 1st goal , because they will prove difficult to break down , no doubt this will be a tough game , don't underestimate the jocks they have been known to pull out a decent performance on the big occasion , still fancy a 2-1 win , we cant be as wasteful as the Swansea as game again

We've still got a fair bit of work to do with keeping clean sheets. Pep has a great defensive record, pretty sure the clean sheets will come soon enough. As long as we win, I don't really give a toss.

i think its just good management. there is no pressure for john to play every game and we all know how talented he is.
I think we'll miss his composure on the ball under pressure......I guess you can't play every game, in Pep we trust.........first 20 mins critical with Celtic pressing hard.....passing and first time control essential at the back.

Usual thing in these games , a win and no injuries.

Cannot ask for and expect more than that.

Had two key players go down in the past two games so we are due at least one of the above.

And in his first sentence he gets the first dig in, the man is just a bitter ****, fuck off Wio

That fucking smug cnut Sutton on the panel,can't stand the fucker..

Me neither.

In the same mould as Danny Mills in that he loves the sound of his own voice whilst every other fucker cant abide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.