Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone really surprised?
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if they went out of business tomorrow.
The whole religious pile of shit, the IRA songs, the anti English shit, the lot.
Fuck them, their fans and the sycophantic ex players like Sutton who's voice on these matters will be distinctly absent as "nobody wants to talk about it". Well for me that's tacit complicity so get fucked.
Last time we played them at ours some middle aged bellend with his son ffs sat in our block giving it large to everyone when they scored. Offered several old fellas out who verbalised their opposition to his utterings. DId it eventually to a younger bloke who knocked him on his arse. The stewards then helped him out with his young son training behind him crying his eyes out. What a cock! If that's symptomatic of the rest of their fan base its no wonder the rest of Scotland fucking despise them.
If i was a multi-billionaire id happily charter flights for all their fans to go to EIre if they like it that much and fucking stay there, they're a fucking embarrassment to the UK.
Couldn't have put it better....having a thread for Celtic/Rangers on here is frankly embarrassing.....have one pub league thread for the religious bollox is more than enough.

We subsidise their health care. Good luck funding your healthcare (which you will need) once you gain independence.

Hilarious how just one childish little banner can upset so many people. Fair play to them.

It's always encouraging to see more dissenting voices getting aired as well, this last week or so has been quite eye-opening

Why the fuck are you on a bluemoon forum? We couldn't give shit about your toss grievances. Daft ****

This happens to be a forum for City fans, and I happen to be a City fan. The banner is being discussed, so I put my opinion forward about it

That's about it

Fair enough do you support Celtic also and if so are you from the Falls Road if so fair enough if not why do you support them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.