Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Well that’s oor Matt away. Even though I knew he was off, still hard to take. We got a few quid for him, but about half of what we would have got playing in England, even if we were fucking Torquay Utd.
Ffs!!!

He played in ENGLAND and his value was £1.5 million!!

Not anymore.
I know that.

BUT

Your claim if he played in England he’d be worth double is nonsense.

He’s worth nowhere near what you’re getting for him. Another example of the crazy English market. He can’t get in the Denmark squad FFS!

Another example of the Celtic boards long term strategy paying off handsomely

Not anymore.

I know that.

BUT

He’s worth nowhere near what you’re getting for him. Another example of the crazy English market. He can’t get in the Denmark squad FFS!

Do you want to wager that he goes for at least £50m next move?

I know that.

BUT

“He’s worth nowhere near what you’re getting for him. Another example of the crazy English market. He can’t get in the Denmark squad FFS!”

Ur ye ragin? :)

You’re cheering me right up.

Right, let’s see it board. You know it makes sense. Even if you don’t. Get the players in.

If not. This is a cert.

Will Celtic clinch the title when they beat Rangers?
Not quite, but, we have a real chance to bury them this year and for years to come.

$64k question, will we?

I’m hoping not just for a win, but to hammer them and watch the meltdown. If we do it will spontaneously combust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.