Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Not quite, but, we have a real chance to bury them this year and for years to come.

$64k question, will we?

I’m hoping not just for a win, but to hammer them and watch the meltdown. If we do it will spontaneously combust.
Wee David Brent not happy with transfer strategy.

But but but but Wee Brent was going to be in total control of the spending

Hahaha.

I’d turn that around and say if Celtic don’t win the sharks will be flying post match. It’ll be too late to add much to the squad.

He’s a midfielder. He’s absolute class. We got circa £30m for him. Two seasons at Brighton, tops, and he will be sold for double that. Don’t listen to No 8, he’s just sick we got so much which is about three times what his whole squad is worth. Give or take a fiver.

Wee David Brent not happy with transfer strategy.

But but but but Wee Brent was going to be in total control of the spending

Hahaha.

I’d turn that around and say if Celtic don’t win the sharks will be flying post match. It’ll be too late to add much to the squad.
You are back to the level of third division class. We could stick me on and we would still beat you.

You dug a trench yet to hide in? I’ve got loads of shovels if you need one.

You are back to the level of third division class. We could stick me on and we would still beat you.

You dug a trench yet to hide in? I’ve got loads of shovels if you need one.
I don’t need a trench to hide in. I’ll be at The Lodge Forest Park Aberfoyle while the games on.

If we lose , as expect to happen, then I’ll hopefully fall off the Go Ape zip wire.

If we win I’ll be driving like Lewis Hamilton back down the road to get some sort of WiFi connection

Our Matt is now officially a BHA player. I predict he will be at a top, we can win the CL, level club in a few years. He hasn’t only been an exceptional talented football player. He is a great young guy who conducted himself with utter class. No big talk on the socials, humble, funny and very clever.

I loved watching him play from his first game to his last. Every now and again, you get a player who gets you. When they leave it’s painful, but your main feeling is thanks and hope they soar. We know we can’t hold onto our best more than a couple of seasons. It’s shit, but it’s just the way it is. We get reset, this shouldn’t be too much of an issue, but when you have a board who don’t have a succession plan, a robust recruitment department, or even a shit one, then you are always trying to stop regressing.

The anger right now, is we have the resources to break this cycle. So far, nothing. Not a single additional outfield player since last season. Matt is gone and you can’t replace him and to be fair, Bernardo is really good, not in the class of Matt, but that’s no slight, not many are.

Hopefully his fee can help move us up a wee level. So, goodbye young fella, it’s been great, you were great for us and I hope you feel the same about us. We hope you go as far as you want. Good luck son.

I know he reads my stuff.

I don’t need a trench to hide in. I’ll be at The Lodge Forest Park Aberfoyle while the games on.

If we lose , as expect to happen, then I’ll hopefully fall off the Go Ape zip wire.

If we win I’ll be driving like Lewis Hamilton back down the road to get some sort of WiFi connection
So it’s a nasty fall?

Our Matt is now officially a BHA player. I predict he will be at a top, we can win the CL, level club in a few years. He hasn’t only been an exceptional talented football player. He is a great young guy who conducted himself with utter class. No big talk on the socials, humble, funny and very clever.

I loved watching him play from his first game to his last. Every now and again, you get a player who gets you. When they leave it’s painful, but your main feeling is thanks and hope they soar. We know we can’t hold onto our best more than a couple of seasons. It’s shit, but it’s just the way it is. We get reset, this shouldn’t be too much of an issue, but when you have a board who don’t have a succession plan, a robust recruitment department, or even a shit one, then you are always trying to stop regressing.

The anger right now, is we have the resources to break this cycle. So far, nothing. Not a single additional outfield player since last season. Matt is gone and you can’t replace him and to be fair, Bernardo is really good, not in the class of Matt, but that’s no slight, not many are.

Hopefully his fee can help move us up a wee level. So, goodbye young fella, it’s been great, you were great for us and I hope you feel the same about us. We hope you go as far as you want. Good luck son.

I know he reads my stuff.
All that for a guy that can’t get in the Denmark squad hahaha

Hearing McTominay went for less. BHA have been bumped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.