Celtic Thread | 2024/25

I agree. But it should never have happened. You may be right about better for all concerned, hatred wise. Although that’s more on your side. You tend to be more chilled when you’re winning. ;)
I am not a Rangers fan, but yeah I get what you mean with them. They can be temperamental.

Our transfer window so far. And it’s probably going to get worse.

I noticed during the week Celtic were awarded a prize as the best run club in UK football. Congratulations

I noticed during the week Celtic were awarded a prize as the best run club in UK football. Congratulations
In a business context, not a football club. When we are quoted as one of the best teams in the UK, then the bastards can take a bow.

Just skimmed the article..

Spurs second but not a trophy in sight

Hearts third … couldn’t tell you when they last won a trophy

Man Utd haven’t won the league since Fergie left

And then in 5th …. Hibs!! Fucking Hibs!! Hahaha

Rangers are a complete basket case yet came 13th!! How can there possibly be a worse run club!

Just skimmed the article..

Spurs second but not a trophy in sight

Hearts third … couldn’t tell you when they last won a trophy

Man Utd haven’t won the league since Fergie left

And then in 5th …. Hibs!! Fucking Hibs!! Hahaha

Rangers are a complete basket case yet came 13th!! How can there possibly be a worse run club!
They came 4th.lol.

Well that’s oor Matt away. Even though I knew he was off, still hard to take. We got a few quid for him, but about half of what we would have got playing in England, even if we were fucking Torquay Utd.

The issue with the cash, is it makes no difference, if the useless bastards on our board don’t invest it. It’s been an absolute disaster so far, again predicted by my glorious self. Sometimes being a savant can be problematic for one’s mental well being.

The level of tetchyness in my heart, is quite overwhelming and it’s probably for the best I don’t have a ticket in the stand today, near our board. I definitely could be in line for an overnight stay, at least, in the nearest Cop Shop.

There are five days left, in this pigs arse of a window. But even if we bring in four players who can immediately improve the team, I would still don the black cap for them all, for their amateurish approach. It would be the least I could do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.