Central heating, 24/7 during winter ?

He's always on Jeremy Vines radio show and he says he knows fuck all about sport plenty of times, so he cant be a big blue and if we are being honest it is somebody we would take the piss out of supporting that shower.

However he does know what he is talking about when saving you cash.

VinnieKomp said:
Godfather said:
black mamba said:
Listen to Martin Lewis , he knows what he's talkin' about ......

he's a big City fan!

Is he???? Never liked him but may have to review my opinion of him!

We havent turned our heating on yet, extra layers and cups of tea and we are coping. We said we'll turn it on the first time it snows.

Being born a few miles from Maine Road in 1972, he is a keen supporter of Manchester City.

from his wiki page

Wonder if his excuse for not going to York away was to save money?

VinnieKomp said:
Godfather said:
black mamba said:
Listen to Martin Lewis , he knows what he's talkin' about ......

he's a big City fan!

We havent turned our heating on yet, extra layers and cups of tea and we are coping. We said we'll turn it on the first time it snows.

Being born a few miles from Maine Road in 1972, he is a keen supporter of Manchester City.

from his wiki page

Absolutely .......

born in Withington and supports City.

He confirmed it on Daybreak tv show one morning .......

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
VinnieKomp said:
Godfather said:

from his wiki page

he is one tight arse that fella thinks its almost an addiction he has

hilts said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
VinnieKomp said:

from his wiki page

I know, I think he gets a hard on if he makes a 3p saving from a £1,000 Purchase.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
hilts said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

I know, I think he gets a hard on if he makes a 3p saving from a £1,000 Purchase.

at some point you have to ask if its worth the effort, i mean who could be arsed changing their car insurance to save fifty quid a year? its like people who search for petrol stations to save a couple of pence a litre

hilts said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
hilts said:

at some point you have to ask if its worth the effort, i mean who could be arsed changing their car insurance to save fifty quid a year? its like people who search for petrol stations to save a couple of pence a litre

£50 a year I can understand but this guy would tell you to change if you could save £2

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
hilts said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

£50 a year I can understand but this guy would tell you to change if you could save £2

married as well i believe bet his mrs loves saturday nights out at mcdonalds with his 2 for 1 big mac coupons

Bloody hell I've not got my heating on yet,
if anybody say's their cold I just tell em
to put another jumper on.

Wont put the heating on till it starts getting cold.

last Xmas I went away for 2 weeks, no heating on and forgot to turn the water off and run the pipes dry....

Came back to a little Tsunami downstairs..... 8 bursts in pipes..... my mate who fixed them said it would have been cheaper to have left the heating on for the 2 weeks than pay the bill he gave me (and he didnt charge the earth either!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.