Central heating, 24/7 during winter ?

Godfather said:
black mamba said:
Listen to Martin Lewis , he knows what he's talkin' about ......

he's a big City fan!

Is he???? Never liked him but may have to review my opinion of him!

We havent turned our heating on yet, extra layers and cups of tea and we are coping. We said we'll turn it on the first time it snows.

You know the temperature could get to -1 zillion degrees and it wont snow right??? snows basic element is H2O, if thats not in the air it wont snow and you will be brown bread because it has to snow for you to turn the heating on

So last night the house was snug as fuck, so I thought. Thermostat set to 21 but what does she do? She comes in and turns that dial up so it was past the 25 mark. My eyes had that resigned 'oh fuck' look about them as I watched my hard earned vanish as the boiler started to heat the house up another four fucking degrees.

21 is fine, right? No one wants to be in a house set at 25 fucking degrees, surely?

Pigeonho said:
So last night the house was snug as fuck, so I thought. Thermostat set to 21 but what does she do? She comes in and turns that dial up so it was past the 25 mark. My eyes had that resigned 'oh fuck' look about them as I watched my hard earned vanish as the boiler started to heat the house up another four fucking degrees.

21 is fine, right? No one wants to be in a house set at 25 fucking degrees, surely?
Fuck me I cook my roast dinner at that temperature

Pigeonho said:

I have mine at 18 that is warm enough for anyone.

That opening a door fucks me off no end. She will have the boiler firing away to warm everything to her 25 cunting degrees, then she'll open the back door if she's cooking.
'How come the door's open and the heatings piping hot?'
'Because i'm cooking and I don't want the house to smell of food'.

The mind fucking boggles at times.

Pigeonho said:
That opening a door fucks me off no end. She will have the boiler firing away to warm everything to her 25 **** degrees, then she'll open the back door if she's cooking.
'How come the door's open and the heatings piping hot?'
'Because i'm cooking and I don't want the house to smell of food'.

The mind fucking boggles at times.

She's got a point, make her cook outside.

"Being born a few miles from Maine Road in 1972,[50] he is a keen supporter of Manchester City."

He'll do for me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lewis_%28financial_journalist%29#Personal_life" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lew ... sonal_life</a>

Why do the snakes with tits turn wall thermostats up in cold weather? 20 degrees is still 20 degrees whatever the temp outside you silly fuckers - hence the term thermostat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.