Central midfielder in January?

Re: Central midfielder in January !!

Blue Haze said:
Daz_Blue said:
http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/city-set-to-move-for-a-midfielder-but-who/

I would be delighted to sign any one of those five.

me too but if i have to chooise from these i think i will go for matuidi...then in the summer we can sell garcia and send rodwell on loan and spend the money at juve for pogba..a MD of yaya ferna matuidi and pogba my god

MihaiCity said:
Blue Haze said:
Daz_Blue said:
http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/city-set-to-move-for-a-midfielder-but-who/

me too but if i have to chooise from these i think i will go for matuidi...then in the summer we can sell garcia and send rodwell on loan and spend the money at juve for pogba..a MD of yaya ferna matuidi and pogba my god

The crazy thing is, this is actually possible.

4 world class, first choice central midfielders doesn't sound that likely to me

LoveCity said:
gwt said:
Khedira perhaps.

Khedira is out for the season and even a doubt for the World Cup, so it ain't him.

Pizarro is available... *ducks*
Ah, thanks mate, wasn't aware of that.

I'm not sure we really need to go out into the transfer market and purchase a central midfielder for £20 million+. We have Yaya Toure who is one of the best in the world (Apart from the laziness) and we have the ever improving Fernandinho. We should consider trying to develop a youngster from the academy because I've heard there's a couple of bright talents.

Ryan Deary said:
I'm not sure we really need to go out into the transfer market and purchase a central midfielder for £20 million+. We have Yaya Toure who is one of the best in the world (Apart from the laziness) and we have the ever improving Fernandinho. We should consider trying to develop a youngster from the academy because I've heard there's a couple of bright talents.

Agreed. If we get too top heavy with talent, there will be issues with playing time. Regardless of how many games there are. Guys like Pogba, Matuidi etc are going to want to be on the team sheet the majority of the time.

MihaiCity said:
Blue Haze said:
Daz_Blue said:

Yes the sooner we fuck off Silva and Nasri the better eh? FFS

Jutt said:
Ryan Deary said:

Agreed. If we get too top heavy with talent, there will be issues with playing time. Regardless of how many games there are. Guys like Pogba, Matuidi etc are going to want to be on the team sheet the majority of the time.
With the number of games we play, they will be, we might even try out playing whoever we get alongside Yaya and Fernandinho. We definitely need someone proven in this position because the options outside of Yaya and Fernandinho are poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.