Centre-back

We need a very good experinced center back who won, t demand to play every week daniel van buyten is my shout still looked outstanding for bayern last season.

We should be able to get past hull on sat with what we have but the fixtures after that get more difficult so we need to sign a centre back snd fast but tbh this was always the case once we let kolo go and have dropped ourselves right in the shit..

karen7 said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
karen7 said:
If vinnie is that near then i bet belgium call him up for their w/c qualifier,hope we say no

Do we have the right to say no? Won't his contract give Belgium the right to decide if he's fit or not?

Not sure if we can actually stop him going to be looked at but we can try to persuade them,i hope

They played him last season when he was out injured for City, and Mancini wasn't best pleased, so I guess that if Belgium select him, he plays no matter what we say. All wrong of course as it's City that pays his wages.

Alex B said:
We need someone for one season basically. Rekik will be ready next season, and we cant have someone who will slow down Nastis progression.

Rekik won't be ready next season if ever imo, & we shouldn't worry about Nastasic at all.

If Nastasic is good enough he will come through & there are plenty of games for him to play even if we have 4 centre backs.

No 20 year old has the right to expect to play a majority of games during a season. As long as he gets enough games to stay sharp & learn his game, then that is the ideal preparation for someone of his age & if he proves to be genuinely better than those competing for that position, then he can also play in the big games as first choice & be rested in the smaller ones.

Neville Kneville said:
Alex B said:
We need someone for one season basically. Rekik will be ready next season, and we cant have someone who will slow down Nastis progression.

Rekik won't be ready next season if ever imo, & we shouldn't worry about Nastasic at all.

If Nastasic is good enough he will come through & there are plenty of games for him to play even if we have 4 centre backs.

No 20 year old has the right to expect to play a majority of games during a season. As long as he gets enough games to stay sharp & learn his game, then that is the ideal preparation for someone of his age & if he proves to be genuinely better than those competing for that position, then he can also play in the big games as first choice & be rested in the smaller ones.

I agree,all this attention on Nasty is ridiculous.

We need quality cover now,if that means a 20yr old spends time on the bench then so be it,it will be to our immediate benefit which is what is important right now.

Neville Kneville said:
Alex B said:

Agree on Nastasic. If all goes well he should get 20-30 starts which should be enough at this stage.

Demichellis would be ideal for everyone. And for what its worth Rekik will be a great back up next year, you can trust me on that, best youth we have produced in a while.

I'd like Rami over anyone we've been linked with since Pepe. Can do a better job in my opinion that the defender now at Atletico. £10m and he would be ours, worth it to steady our defense.

bluebreeze said:
Anyone know about this guy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/30967-mcfc-transfers-city-weigh-up-rami-bid.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... mi-bid.php</a>

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 am --

Anyone know about this guy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/30967-mcfc-transfers-city-weigh-up-rami-bid.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... mi-bid.php</a>

He's class, in my honest opinion the best centre back in Spain, I got told earlier in the window we made a bid for him... however he'd expect to play every game.

Kun Aguero said:
He's class, in my honest opinion the best centre back in Spain, I got told earlier in the window we made a bid for him... however he'd expect to play every game.

He'd play a lot. Kompany and Nastasic have proven to be injury prone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.