Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

aguero93:20 said:
Yaya is a better number 8, Silva/Kun are better number 10s, if we're going to make a marquee signing I'd prefer a world class CB to partner Vinny or a world class left winger.
Think you're getting me a little wrong here as well, I won't complain if we sign him, I just think there are better targets.

If Fabregas signed I suspect we'd drop either Jovetic or Dzeko and play Aguero as the lone striker. He knows the league, he'll know Nasri, Clichy and Sagna(provided he joins) from his Arsenal days, he'll know Silva, Navas, Negredo and I think from his Spanish days(I may be wrong but didn't they play at under 19 level?)

Kun Aguero said:
aguero93:20 said:
Yaya is a better number 8, Silva/Kun are better number 10s, if we're going to make a marquee signing I'd prefer a world class CB to partner Vinny or a world class left winger.
Think you're getting me a little wrong here as well, I won't complain if we sign him, I just think there are better targets.

If Fabregas signed I suspect we'd drop either Jovetic or Dzeko and play Aguero as the lone striker. He knows the league, he'll know Nasri, Clichy and Sagna(provided he joins) from his Arsenal days, he'll know Silva, Navas, Negredo and I think from his Spanish days(I may be wrong but didn't they play at under 19 level?)
Maybe, Still don't see him as an automatic starter which he'd probably demand if we tried to sign him, especially if we needed to bring in a straight CDM in big games (eg Garcia, Fernando)

We do not need him.

I do not want him.

He is a complete thundercunt who at a time , like many other so called pro's, took real cheap shots at my club.

Just like Beckham when we were trying to buy Kaka.

Smug , arrogant , self promoting and a twat.

toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

He is a complete thundercunt who at a time , like many other so called pro's, took real cheap shots at my club.

So not to keen then Neil ?

toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

I presumee you think Clichy is a ****?

DTKOAG said:
toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

His ship sailed for me a few years ago Chris.
Kun Aguero said:
toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

I presume you think Clichy is a ****?

No , did he slag us as well.

Clichy said something about mercenaries at City IIRC. Of course that is long forgotten about now, whereas us winning the league, cup/s etc with Clichy an important part of that isn't. If you wanna be so precious that you'd rather see a world class talent sign for the rags instead of us then that's your choice but I'd be welcoming Fabregas with open arms myself.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Clichy said something about mercenaries at City IIRC. Of course that is long forgotten about now, whereas us winning the league, cup/s etc with Clichy an important part of that isn't. If you wanna be so precious that you'd rather see a world class talent sign for the rags instead of us then that's your choice but I'd be welcoming Fabregas with open arms myself.

Is he world class though.

He obviously is in his own eyes.

I would take Pedro all day long before him.

toffee balls said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Is he world class though.

He obviously is in his own eyes.

I would take Pedro all day long before him.
Same here, we could do with a goalscoring winger more than a Yaya replacement for next season.

toffee balls said:
DTKOAG said:
toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

His ship sailed for me a few years ago Chris.
Kun Aguero said:
toffee balls said:
We do not need him.

I do not want him.

I presume you think Clichy is a ****?

No , did he slag us as well.

Can't find the article but I think he said something along the lines of footballers that join City are only going there for the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.