Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

CityFan94 said:
I just can't see this move happening.

Fabregas has had a few interviews where he has basically slagged us off and accused us of trying to buy the league.

He wasn't very respectful in his post-match interview at the Etihad either.

I don't think he would be interested in coming here at all.

Ross Barkley is the one we should be going for.
How ironic would that be,playing for Barcelona yet accusing another team of buying the league .How many cunts that have been spending for decades now use this hypocritical term !

Fabregas is one of the best players on the planet and would instantly improve any team he is an important player for barca and is widely regarded as the heir apparent to Xavi. He is miles ahead of Barkley who is hugely over rated by most on here due to him being English im not slagging Barkley off but Cesc is already world class Barley has the potential to be and would be a similar fee, Cesc is used to our style of play and formations, played 4-4-2 at arsenal with gilberto silva as well as the 4-3-2-1 at barca. People who are saying we would be signing a squad player must have thought the same when we signed Yaya. We would be very lucky if we could get him!

Cesc Fabregas

dachoosen1 said:
Fabregas is one of the best players on the planet and would instantly improve any team he is an important player for barca and is widely regarded as the heir apparent to Xavi. He is miles ahead of Barkley who is hugely over rated by most on here due to him being English im not slagging Barkley off but Cesc is already world class Barley has the potential to be and would be a similar fee, Cesc is used to our style of play and formations, played 4-4-2 at arsenal with gilberto silva as well as the 4-3-2-1 at barca. People who are saying we would be signing a squad player must have thought the same when we signed Yaya. We would be very lucky if we could get him!
this every day of the week. But we do have HG rules to comply with and if you have to buy the best in that category then both these players are two of the best. Barkley could even be Club Trained turned 21. We have to put sentiment aside. I love all our players who won us the title. All came good. But if we need to sell a big name or two to get these two in I believe that is the only way we can move forward. With Fabregas in the side we could sell a forward without unbalancing the squad.

If we could, I would be brave and go for both. Sell who we need to. There is not really a sniff in the media about either so I guess this is just wishful thinking.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I don't think he would come to us unless the money we offered was just too good to turn down.

A few years ago, this would probably be true. But now he has his mates there in Nasri and Clichy, who likely only have good things to say about signing up for us. He'll also have a few of his national team mates, and he'll very likely win trophies.

Money will of course be good.

I think those clubs are going to be disappointed. Barca fans think it's crazy to even consider selling Cesc when Xavi is leaving soon.

Their board would have to be idiots to sanction this.

Sky are full of shit, but if they were to be correct for once then I suspect Chelsea, Rags and Gooners would be in there.

Rammyblues said:
Sky are full of shit, but if they were to be correct for once then I suspect Chelsea, Rags and Gooners would be in there.

Not sure on a bid but we have 100% been in touch! The mood in the club pissed that of all summers he becomes available when we have restrictions!

richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:

Not sure on a bid but we have 100% been in touch! The mood in the club pissed that of all summers he becomes available when we have restrictions!

Why didn't we put the breaks on Fernando? I'd be very tempted to wing it with a cheaper centre half option and get Fabregas than buy Mangala and let him end up at the rags or Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.