Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Luis Enrique had Rafinha (brother of Bayern's Thiago) at Celta with him (on loan from Barca) and the boy was incredible whether in midfield or up front, so I think he could get the place if Fabregas is sold. In fact if I was City, I'd consider Rafinha's £25m release clause. He is only 21, superbly versatile and could play in several positions. We were linked with him a while back.

Blue Haze said:
I think those clubs are going to be disappointed. Barca fans think it's crazy to even consider selling Cesc when Xavi is leaving soon.

Their board would have to be idiots to sanction this.

Actually, most of the Barcelona fans want him gone. They call him inconsistent.

mancity25 said:
Blue Haze said:
I think those clubs are going to be disappointed. Barca fans think it's crazy to even consider selling Cesc when Xavi is leaving soon.

Yeah I should have added that's the opinion I read on their English language forum. I'm aware of the poll.

Pam said:
Mike N said:
CityFan94 said:
I just can't see this move happening.

Fabregas has had a few interviews where he has basically slagged us off and accused us of trying to buy the league.

He wasn't very respectful in his post-match interview at the Etihad either.

I don't think he would be interested in coming here at all.

Ross Barkley is the one we should be going for.

Couldnt agree more. I really dont want to see Fabregas in a blue shirt.

Couldn't disagree more. Fabregas is the finished article. Barkley a good player but a bit overrated from what I've seen of him.

Fabregas is a shit of a human and is NOT what we need in our team.

flyingdutchman said:
What's the difference between Fabregas and Fernandinho.

Fernandinho can defend, Fabregas can't.

They're also completely different players who are not even close to being comparable, especially with Fernandinho's defensive role in our team. Feel free to check how many assists and goals Fabregas gets in a season.

mancity25 said:
Blue Haze said:

And they're right. Which makes signing him a big gamble for the money involved.

Puppet Master Silva said:
flyingdutchman said:

They're also completely different players who are not even close to being comparable, especially with Fernandinho's defensive role in our team. Feel free to check how many assists and goals Fabregas gets in a season.

Statistics don't paint the whole picture.

flyingdutchman said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
flyingdutchman said:

Statistics don't paint the whole picture.

Certainly not when they don't back up your point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.