Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Well with Milner, Rodwell, Yaya all having doubts about their futures at our club would be sensible to buy him. Strengthens the side and would give us the upper hand in negotiating any releases by the fact it would be on our terms. I know other saying Barkley etc but we would not be able to get them for 30m. Surprised Liverpool haven't gone all out for him to be honest.

Plus i suppose is nasri,silva, beast,navas ,clichy in the squad wouldnt like to replace yaya with him though hes no way that type of player he tends to disapear in games but if we lost rodwell n milner then i would go for it as his home grown would help n keep yaya too .

pml79 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There have been some interesting developments last couple days.

Fabregas is open to City.

I'll leave it there and run for the hills.

That, and I don't have anything else to expand upon.

Sagna and Fernando hope to be announced early next.

Id rather have barkley

Barkley is is still way off our standard, he puts in once top perfromance a month at the mometn and we need that every week, especially from a player in his position.

Barkley has still only had one season in top flight football and for all we know he could have a second season slump like a lot of youngsters do, he needs a couple of seasons more at least at Everton before he moves on.

I doubt he would choose us anyway, from the outside looking in we are a graveyard for English players.

sam-caddick said:
pml79 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There have been some interesting developments last couple days.

Fabregas is open to City.

I'll leave it there and run for the hills.

That, and I don't have anything else to expand upon.

Sagna and Fernando hope to be announced early next.

Id rather have barkley

Barkley is is still way off our standard, he puts in once top perfromance a month at the mometn and we need that every week, especially from a player in his position.

Barkley has still only had one season in top flight football and for all we know he could have a second season slump like a lot of youngsters do, he needs a couple of seasons more at least at Everton before he moves on.

I doubt he would choose us anyway, from the outside looking in we are a graveyard for English players.
wouldnt want to lose yaya n replace him with fabregas just think barkley is more a yaya type midfielder

I started this thread and just want to reiterate. If he's available it's an absolute no brainer of a signing for us. He's exactly what we don't have in midfield and his versatility means he could play in place of Silva, Nasri, Yaya, or Aguero. Top player poorly treated by Barca. Scapegoated by their board.

With Nasari, Sagna and Cliche plus Vera we have lots of familiar faces to lure him here. Depends what he thinks of them of course.

pml79 said:
sam-caddick said:
pml79 said:
Id rather have barkley

wouldnt want to lose yaya n replace him with fabregas just think barkley is more a yaya type midfielder

In terms of power then yes they are similar but Barkley doesn't have the same extra touches as Yaya. Plus for the money Everton will ask for him, it is better to go for the more proven player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.