Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

sam-caddick said:
FlatlineMonday said:
sam-caddick said:
Interesting.

I would really like Fabregas at City as I think we need another creative midfielder to rotate with Silva and Nasri.

The fact Fabregas counts as homegrown should almost make this signing a priority.

Of course. He'd greatly improve the side. Cesc playing alongside Yaya and Silva is the stuff of dreams. Add to that the rumors of Barcelona looking to sell this summer I think this could happen. If it were between City and United I have to think he'd choose the side with Champions League football. However I have to believe he'd pick Arsenal over City if that option were available to him.

Had Arsenal not signed Ozil then yes but they are absolutely rammed with quality in Fabregas's position and it's not a position they need to spend 30m on, that 30m should be spent towards a forward.

I have a feeling we might go for Fabregas like I said, whether we get him I don't know but if we have these FFP sanctions put in place and we have our squad capped which has to include more homegrown players then Fabregas will become top of the transfer wish list in my opinion as he is the best homegrown player on the market.

Fabregas will make his career as a Xavi type player IMO, but he's good enough to play pretty much anywhere you need him too.

Gerard Piqué: "All Cesc Fabregas talks about in the Barça dressing room is Arsenal.”

cleaner475 said:
Gerard Piqué: "All Cesc Fabregas talks about in the Barça dressing room is Arsenal.”

Surely a quick "shut the fuck up" (in Spanish obviously) would solve that one

Not sure if we'd go for him, but my mouth would water!

_______________Hart
Zabaleta_Kompany_Mangala?_Kolarov

__________Yaya___Fernandinho
_____________Fabregas
_________Silva_______Nasri/Jovetic
______________Aguero

Blue Haze said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 45m

Daily Mail: City are ready to outbid United for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27), who would also count as a homegrown player.

Please yes. Makes so much sense.

I agree, with him being homegrown he should be arguably our number one priority along with a left sided central defender.

Gathering momentum this now! Would be a sensational signing alongside mangala, fernando and sagna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.