CFA Living Quarters

I have been fortunate enough to have been given a full tour of the academy side of the complex due to them wanting my son to join. as mentioned by someone earlier in this thread you can see some of the roof top terraces where the players living areas are from the viewing area inside the dome. The younger players rooms are on the other side of the complex from the first team.

I was told that there was a huge swimming pool for the first team in their section of the complex as well, but I don't think I have ever see that in any of the videos.

different age groups have their own relaxing lounges, with TVs, games consoles etc. the older the age group the more things they get in their lounge, like a reward system really. it is similar for the changing rooms as well. the academy gym and rehabilitation centre is awesome.

there is a fairly large restaurant area for the academy and they operate a sit in the next available seat policy so that it stops people sitting in little groups and encourages them to mingle not only with different people from their team but people in the different age groups.

it is amazing to see how many professional footballers and ex pros are there to watch their kids either playing for city or against City, they must go away and spread the word to everyone how amazing the place actually is.

I wish the stadium could provide the same price food as the parents area inside the complex. it isn't just the facilities that are so good, it is all the staff and coaches as well, they are excellent and very welcoming and always available if you have a concern.

I knew this place would be good, but when you see it, it is better than you could imagine.

All the young foreign lads live there. Celina, Garcia etc...some might have moved out, but most do. So do some of the young English lads. Like a weird boarding school, and it's actually some blokes job to babysit them. Seriously ha. I met him once at the CFA. He was just some fella sat with Taylor Richards and Jadon Sancho, two of our academy lads. It's like a university halls thing and they all have their own space and that bloke stays there four nights a week. Mental when you think about it....

At the academy? When you walk past it, and look at pictures, the main building doesn't actually look that big. Certainly not big enough to fit training facilities and living quarters. I'd love to go around it.

I have been fortunate enough to have been given a full tour of the academy side of the complex due to them wanting my son to join. as mentioned by someone earlier in this thread you can see some of the roof top terraces where the players living areas are from the viewing area inside the dome. The younger players rooms are on the other side of the complex from the first team.

I was told that there was a huge swimming pool for the first team in their section of the complex as well, but I don't think I have ever see that in any of the videos.

different age groups have their own relaxing lounges, with TVs, games consoles etc. the older the age group the more things they get in their lounge, like a reward system really. it is similar for the changing rooms as well. the academy gym and rehabilitation centre is awesome.

there is a fairly large restaurant area for the academy and they operate a sit in the next available seat policy so that it stops people sitting in little groups and encourages them to mingle not only with different people from their team but people in the different age groups.

it is amazing to see how many professional footballers and ex pros are there to watch their kids either playing for city or against City, they must go away and spread the word to everyone how amazing the place actually is.

I wish the stadium could provide the same price food as the parents area inside the complex. it isn't just the facilities that are so good, it is all the staff and coaches as well, they are excellent and very welcoming and always available if you have a concern.

I knew this place would be good, but when you see it, it is better than you could imagine.

I've not been all around it on the inside, but I have been in certain parts and walked around all the pitches etc and it really is phenomenal, you're spot on. Walking around is goosebump inducing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.