Chairman's Interview

Something, anything would be good.

Trust me this guy has received the best education money can buy, he's been trained to be this polished, he rubs shoulders with heads of state and controls billions on behalf of his masters.

Blowing smoke up our arses is no sweat for this guy.

That's not a condemnation it's just the reality.
Then people like you should be grateful you`re not a supporter of those neighbours from Trafford.Now that would give you something to whinge about.
Our Owners and Chairman are second to none.

All the daft fuckers who constantly look for negatives when theres fuck all to see and hear.99% was positive for me,but no theres always some who have to whinge and moan about naff all.
I thought it was all positive but in terms of information I loved the UEFA one last year much more the “we know who you are” one.

All the daft fuckers who constantly look for negatives when theres fuck all to see and hear.99% was positive for me,but no theres always some who have to whinge and moan about naff all.
Naff all, which is exactly what he said. As people have said it’s all prepared and polished. Would be good if they got a fans forum going again like they did early take over, was Cooke, Hughes and a couple of players. Be great having one with Khaldoon, all well and good on part one about listening to fans etc, should engage with us more rather than a premeditated interview telling us everything we knew before. Better than most clubs content I imagine, doesn’t mean it couldn’t be better.

In what way please enlighten me.

Real

adjective

1. 1.
    actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.
    "Julius Caesar was a real person"

2. 2.
    (of a thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.
    "the earring was presumably real gold"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.