Chairman's Interview

Yes my priority is watching City continually win trophies as opposed to your good self who wants sprucing up the stadia as a priority.
Glad you`re not in charge of the clubs finances !!

The two are not mutually exclusive and you know it.

Stop playing the pedant.

We're really excited about that. We all want to be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Happy Friday!
His 360 review described our best practices, but the building consensus was that by sticking to our core competencies maximise our matrix structure. This also augments our results driven enterprise.

Let‘s hope we don’t need to push the needle any time soon.

I assume that City FG will try to get into every major growing league. Football will be absolutely huge in China. A nation of 1.4 billion. Only a matter of time before there is some kind of meaningful international competition.

Hitherto, I thought this project was doomed to fail and hence would be a drag on City FG and eventually City because I thought it was unlikely that an outsider would make a better job than traditional owners of these clubs but it seems successful.
The CFG is groundbreaking , the first ever of it's type, as the Chairman said, mistakes have been made and will be made, but when we look back, we will have an organization leading the world with us at the very top of it.

In the interests of accuracy Swales barely qualified as a small shareholder, let alone "owner".
I seem to remember that Swales became chairman after overhearing an argument between club directors at his golf club. He intervened and acted as peacemaker and somehow then got the opportunity to run us into the ground for a couple of decades.

As with a lot of our history it was totally bizarre.

I seem to remember that Swales became chairman after overhearing an argument between club directors at his golf club. He intervened and acted as peacemaker and somehow then got the opportunity to run us into the ground for a couple of decades.

As with a lot of our history it was totally bizarre.
"As with a lot of our history it was totally bizarre."

Has anything changed, shit chairman, shit manager, shit stadium, shit players and an average goal keeper, oh for the old days......

"As with a lot of our history it was totally bizarre."

Has anything changed, shit chairman, shit manager, shit stadium, shit players and an average goal keeper, oh for the old days......
That's a strange over reaction to the fact that some posters find our current (excellent) chairman's end of season interviews a bit fluffy and lacking in substance.

The City group in my opinion is a terrific idea, no point in putting all your eggs in one basket. The chairman stressed that they were looking 20 years ahead, even that one statement shows their commitment. They are forward looking and will not settle for what they currently have, our young fans should be in for some exciting times.

Many years ago when I introduced my son to MCFC I thought that he would never see us win a thing, that was back in the early 1980’s and he had nothing to celebrate until the 1998/99 play offs.

He has had a good run since then and I am delighted for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.