Chairman's Interview

As I`ve pointed out we lost £127 M so we need to leave any cosmetic work for another season.Fucking grow a pair and get your priorities in order.
Thats why I`ll leave it up to our wonderful Owner and Board to determine whats best for the club.

Wow! Even Khaldoon is a victim of your obsession for putting words in other people's mouths!

Our Chairman said nothing of the sort.

I'm tired of your nonsense, go bother someone with the patience to tolerate your idiocy.

Chelsea are not PSG or Dortmund.

Have you actually bothered looking at Chelsea's stats?
Their loses in must win games against Arsenal and Villa showed you what exactly? Stats wise?

Don’t try “have you bothered” shit with me Russ. You’re the one speaking from the ignorance of thinking more attackers means we would be more attacking whilst totally ignoring the fact that “attackers” can’t get into the fucking game if they haven’t got the ball. Especially if we’re playing our best 8 at 9, our second best 8 at 6 and playing our best forward at 8 and allowing that walking “cows arse/banjo miss” to take his place wide left.

Pep got it wrong. It’s clear as the nose on your face. It doesn’t make you less of a supporter or less of a fan of Pep to admit it. Love is not blind, not for grown ups.

Point being, the team I would pick is hugely different to the "best" eleven in your head.

You would pick a best eleven, i picked a team to play Chelsea.

You should stick to Golf.
Difference being I’m good at golf and your shit at politics ;-)

What have I stated that our Chairman has supposedly said ??

Our Chairman did not say, or infer or imply....

we lost £127 M so we need to leave any cosmetic work for another season.

He did say....

"If there's any time to invest, it's right now"

In relation to the stadium he said he would prioritise upgrades/improvements and over the next period invest.

Words matter, Khaldoon knows that, I know that, you don't.

Last edited:
Our Chairman did not say, or infer or imply....

we lost £127 M so we need to leave any cosmetic work for another season.

He did day....

"If there's any time to invest, it's right now"

In relation to the stadium he said he would prioritise upgrades/improvements and over the next period invest.

Words matter, Khaldoon knows that, I know that, you don't.
I will ask you to show me where I stated that Khaldoon made those comments !!
They were mine you thick twunt, trying to get you to understand that we have better priorities than to upgrade our stadium.
Thick as fuck some people and yet you`re the one putting words into peoples mouths NOT me !!
Strange how I`ve had quite a few likes on my posts ref letting our Owner and Board determine where our priorities lie ... and you`ve had ... ??

Like watching the proverbial two bald men fighting over a comb this. Making a fairly dull Friday afternoon much better.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.