Chairman's Interview

I gave you a like in order to even the score up a bit as clearly it's a clincher in the 'who won the argument' stakes.
Unfortunately I think you need to look again as I`ve asked him to show me where I`ve made so called statements by Khaldoon.
He can`t, hence the childish final response. Surely I deserve a like for that ? ;)

Khaldoon Al Mubarak: “We will continue to push the envelope in everything we do because we want to be the best club in the world and to do so we have to disrupt and we will disrupt. And in being disruptive, sometimes we make mistakes.”

I haven’t watched it. Can you paraphrase what he’s said that leads you to think that...
During his conversation about the super league he says we got things wrong on this occasion but we will push boundaries & we will be disruptive. It can only be aimed at uefas greed and corruption.

I believe we never fully intended to join the super league but it was a clear messsge to uefa that their corruption is over

Christ, City fans have become so insecure!

I knew that had happened over the last decade and more due to the media and the Cartel (understandably so), but to the extent where people panic and start defending an interview? Come on!

There is no correlation at all between what people think of Khaldoon al Mubarak as a man and as our Chairman or as a entrepreneur across all his businesses; and what questions were asked by Chris Bailey and what answers Khaldoon gave in this interview or the previous ones in other years.

These interviews were quite good on the first couple of goes, but they’re the same every year. The questions feel safe and the answers are even safer. In reality they’re just fluff and are boring and we learn almost nothing from them. I spent half the interview wondering what the steam was in the background.

There’s nothing wrong with saying that, there’s nothing wrong with wanting a bit more substance from them.

Nobody is asking for UAE state secrets or what Point 12.4 in the players’ contracts is, and nobody is slagging off Khaldoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.