Champions League (2/3 October)

supercrystal7 said:
Pretty poor result from Bayern.
Watched the United game and it was a poor match. Stagnant movement, slow passing and court on the break a couple of times. Even at the end almost conceded. Rooney was good and RVP had one great finish and lucky finish.

As for Cleverly, I will bet anyone, anything that Zaha will clearly be a better player than him.

I like what I've seen of Zaha. Obv still very raw, but there's something there.

ultimateharold said:
supercrystal7 said:
Pretty poor result from Bayern.
Watched the United game and it was a poor match. Stagnant movement, slow passing and court on the break a couple of times. Even at the end almost conceded. Rooney was good and RVP had one great finish and lucky finish.

As for Cleverly, I will bet anyone, anything that Zaha will clearly be a better player than him.

I like what I've seen of Zaha. Obv still very raw, but there's something there.
Yeh he is raw and would be best for all parties if he maybe stayed one more season. Apart from Bostock he is the best youngster I have ever seen at Palace. He is easily better than say Sinclair at the same age and better than Moses.

Rags sneak it again

Why do the scum always just about manage to sneak victory in games esp in Europe even thou they dont play well.

Re: Rags sneak it again

Hate to say it but its the sign of a good team when you still get 3 points whilst not playing your best, yes we did do just that last season on many occasions away from home.

Re: Rags sneak it again

MCFC BOB said:
We spent most of last season doing that when we were away from home. It's just what teams do when they're good enough.

Agree there mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.