Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham are actually playing in a different city which is 30 odd miles from Bucharest. However I'd expect most of them will be staying in Bucharest

Also, West Ham's match is on the Thursday night whilst ours is on the Tuesday night, so the majority of West Ham fans will be arriving after the majority of City fans have left

Had a quick look at flights from London and they seem expensive, I assume because of the West Ham game.

Hi welcome, are you a real Serbian or a Russian who wants to beat us all up?
hahahahahaha i'm 100% serb, Kolarov's namesake and fellow citizen, and for sure, plan is to root together for our club, not to fight u :D

Welcome to the board.
Thanks, mate

Any ideas how to get ticket for away fans, and what would be the price around? :)

Hell no, if we conceded two in the first 20 minutes they'd be in a pressure cooker of a situation

We shouldn't be taking any chances in this tie whatsoever
When is the time to take the chance, then? If we're 3-0 up from the first leg and we put Maffeo and (although technically not an academy lad) Zinchenko in the team, what's the harm?

When is the time to take the chance, then? If we're 3-0 up from the first leg and we put Maffeo and (although technically not an academy lad) Zinchenko in the team, what's the harm?
In low risk games, putting qualification for the champions league at risk is not a good way to blood youngsters

One or two might be okay but I wouldn't be comfortable at jeopardising qualification

That said we haven't even played the first leg yet so let's not take anything for granted; shocks in football do happen

That said we haven't even played the first leg yet so let's not take anything for granted; shocks in football do happen
Agreed on that.

Would love to see if a (potential) big win in the first game changes your mind about playing academy lads in the second leg, though.

hahahahahaha i'm 100% serb, Kolarov's namesake and fellow citizen, and for sure, plan is to root together for our club, not to fight u :D

Thanks, mate

Any ideas how to get ticket for away fans, and what would be the price around? :)
I think you will have little to no chance of getting a ticket in the City end as we introduced a system where you buy your ticket with your membership and then you have to collect your ticket in the city the game is played in showing you passport matches with your membership.

They may forgo it for this game but highly unlikely as it's an excellent way on keeping tabs on all those that attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.