Champions League 2020/21

I presume liverpool and United will be on different nights so that BTs core audience doesn't split in 2

Yes.. which is why the rags could only get PSG

Fuckin joke that tv companies are dictating draws

Worked out well for us this time but maybe not next time

You know what I meant, as if I did not know that! Why do people have to make a point on every post on this forum! It’s ruining this place, can’t someone post something without being corrected for once or does everyone want to right all the sodding time?
No, I didn’t know what you meant. You implied we’d never beaten a French team. Perhaps You just forgot.

Aye, I see what you mean but after going there in 2008 for our CL game against Inter, it’s just one of those magical football stadiums where you can feel the history of the place. Kind of didn't want to miss any opportunity to go before it goes if you get me? Them’s the breaks, I suppose. What a ground though.
Sadly looks as if none of us will be going there again

I
Yeah always had a soft spot for Milan (Fioremtina also -batigol) dating back to Gazzetta and having the likes of Van Basten, Gullitt etc.

Did not feel the Bernabeu. Looks like a car park from the outside and having only seen a full match, watching City, which sometimes that can skew your view due to your treatment and location within the stadium.
I was there when it was almost empty when Barca were winning there 6-2, but only got in for the last 20 mins.

Camp Nou was different again. Absolutely loved it, loved the ‘Barca song’ all the political history and history of all the great players who have played on that pitch.
For me Barcelona the City was full of attitude and character but the Camp Nou was another soulless corporate exercise -including the match day experience of the Anthem etc

I

For me Barcelona the City was full of attitude and character but the Camp Nou was another soulless corporate exercise -including the match day experience of the Anthem etc

And the camp nou was a crumbling ruin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.