Champions League 2020/21

You couldn't script these two being thrown against eachother, I mean what are the chances of that happening?
Messi v Ronaldo for old time's sake? Oh go on then.

Gives this corrupt dogshit competition some highlight now as there is zero interest in football and European football especially.

Oh dear, they haven't faced in two years despite being in two top clubs who both reached the elimination rounds of the CL. Now they get drawn against together in a group stage and it's yet another European conspiracy? I'm sure even the leaves falling outside the Etihad are out to get you, if you squint hard enough.

If you despise the competition and have no interest in it there's no reason for you to be in this thread btw.

You always start in Pot 1!
tenor.gif

Mind you, twice in twenty odd years of trying is pretty poor.
To be fair, he lost two finals to one of the greatest club sides ever. I’m made up he did because it means they’re nowhere near our total but a little unlucky to play them in two finals. That said, tactical naivety cost him more than once in Europe, throwing 4-4-2 at everything was mopped up by more astute managers.

I

For me Barcelona the City was full of attitude and character but the Camp Nou was another soulless corporate exercise -including the match day experience of the Anthem etc
I went to the Camp Nou on a tour when I was a kid when we were playing footy in some schools youth tournament. Never forgotten the absolute scale of it and this was the late 80s. It’s still up there with anything when it’s bouncing and is definite top table material. Fair to say that it’s certainly more corporate than it used to be though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.