Champions League - 2021/22

Can’t confirm but looks as though we have stopped selling tickets for leipzig in third tiers because there selling that badly all third tiers have gone from 400+ tickets in each to sold out. It’s either that or free tickets, either way it’s piss poor for a champions league game priced at £20.00
Deffo poor sales.

I have just had an email saying my hospitality suite will be closed due to poor sales and am being upgraded (although I don’t consider it an upgrade and have already sent a shitagram).

Fear the same for Wycombe and Brugge

Is there any wonder there going to be so many empty seats!! Customer service/ticket office whatever you want to call it is a fucking shambles at the moment. Can’t get through on phone or they just can’t be arsed answering it new system totally wank can’t up date jake fucking shit. Now my seat for league cup game now closed. Still no ticket for Wednesday CL game so that’s another case of wait and see. Seriously had a fucking enough spending hours and hours on phone to no avail. Bring back my fucking season card you dumb twats and I never swear!!!!
Honestly!!

It has just been posted on the Wycombe thread that supporter services say you cannot transfer cup tickets.....
I am in all the cup schemes but I cannot attend leipzig, my mate WAS going to have it........
Don't do this City, don't fuck fans off as we will go and not come back

So am I basically out of luck for Leipzig game? I share a season ticket (not in my name) and take the midweek games because the other person can't go.. signed up to champions league scheme but now apparently I can't go because the ticket isn't in my name. What a load of shite

why are tickets selling so badly for the leipzig game?
COVID finances, dogmatic club policy on ticketing and being uncontactable.

Also normally at these games you get a lot of non-city fans from abroad who take up the slack, foreign students and the like, a lot of of French around me normally even if not playing a French team. These people are unlikely to be in the country now.

Hopefully the lack of demand is reflected in the prices of the other 2 games.

It has just been posted on the Wycombe thread that supporter services say you cannot transfer cup tickets.....
I am in all the cup schemes but I cannot attend leipzig, my mate WAS going to have it........
Don't do this City, don't fuck fans off as we will go and not come back
Did they say why you can't? This is ridiculous if true, my brother cannot attend the Leipzig match either and has been trying to transfer the ticket to my son, this will explain why he has been unable to do it. incredibly poor if true. I can imagine a large number of people would not have joined cup schemes if this was known about.

I don’t think the club will mind. They don’t want legacy fans anyway… I’m sure we can easily be replaced. ( we can’t)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.