Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

aguero93:20 said:
I think I've said this before on another thread so apologies for repeating myself, but in the interests of progression, real and psg have the most weaknesses out of all the likely group winners so that's the two i'd like to get, reals defence is really shaky and with all due respect to psgs squad, keep ibra and cavani quiet and they're nothing

What are the odds of that happening?
We have no defensive midfielder to sit back and protect the back 4 (unless you feel like a laugh and want to play Garcia), and our defence has been so shaky particularly away from home. We'd get battered at their place.

Champions2012! said:
Like I said, Barcelona please.

Why on earth would you want Barcelona? We aren't Accy stanley going into the fourth round of the FA Cup just wanting the once in a lifetime experience of playing one of the big boys. We are in it to win it.

Anyone who doesn't want the easiest draw possible doesn't have city's interests at heart.

Didsbury Dave said:
Champions2012! said:
Like I said, Barcelona please.

Why on earth would you want Barcelona? We aren't Accy stanley going into the fourth round of the FA Cup just wanting the once in a lifetime experience of playing one of the big boys. We are in it to win it.

Anyone who doesn't want the easiest draw possible doesn't have city's interests at heart.

Lost to Ajax without Messi though. Maybe we'd stand a chance if the little guy is under the weather.

I have a feeling we might play Borrusia Dortmund . Time for Pellergrini to get some pay back for last year .

Barcelona are half the team without a fit Messi, but the next round is in mid Feb so he's likely to be it by then.

Looks like it's 1 of PSG, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid or Barca. And if Leverkusen can beat Utd, then they come into the frame too

would love yooonited because they always bottle the big games against us , but as this is not possible would like them in the semi or final , unfortunately their team is so shite they wont get anywhere near the quarter finals .Would like barca in the next round , with messi out injured for a couple of months , they are beatable , and would make a huge statement to platini,rumenigge and their cohorts.

Marvin said:
Barcelona are half the team without a fit Messi, but the next round is in mid Feb so he's likely to be it by then.

Looks like it's 1 of PSG, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid or Barca. And if Leverkusen can beat Utd, then they come into the frame too

PSG or athletico then. I fancy us to beat either over the two legs.

Rags if the last 16 wasn't so screwed up over teams not allowed to play a side from your Country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.