Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

bugsyblue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Atletico Madrid are probably the weakest out of the sides who will win the group so them.

You are so wrong.

Why are people so high on Atleti this season? Cool first XI and David Villa sometimes on the bench but after that they are a very young side. Nicked a 1-0 against Madrid but they are on a balance of shouldn't overlook but boarding on overrating them because they've gotten off to a great start.

They've played some pretty average ball some games and had a real stinker against Zenit in CL.

Re: The round of 16 Champions League (Merged)

6b381c423ab951db167b0161e6c272ee.png

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The timing of these matches are vital.

The home leg can either fall between:

15/16 Feb: FA Cup 5th Round.
18/19 Feb: CL Last 16 Leg 1.
22 Feb: Stoke(H).

or:

22 Feb: Stoke(H)
25/26 Feb: CL Last 16 Leg 1.
01 Mar: Rags(A).

the 2nd Leg:

08 Mar: Aston Villa(H).
11/12 Mar: CL Last 16 Leg 2.
15 Mar: Hull(A).

or:

15 Mar: Hull(A).
18/19 Mar: CL Last 16 Leg 2.
22 Mar: Fulham(H).

We really want to be drawn in the first week of the February options otherwise we'll have a really big CL game followed by going to the Rags, it also gives us a home banker v Villa before the crucial 2nd leg.

Going to the rags and dominating their midfield yet again is genuinely not something I'm concerned about. Besides I'd rather we play a side that has European commitments as well than one that is fully rested.

blinkblue said:

There's obviously a reason for those 30.798%'s but at this time of the morning I'm struggling to work it out. Is it because we cant play Bayern, so there's an increased chance of playing t'other German team?

Does anyone know what time the draw is on Friday and what side is it on?

cibaman said:
blinkblue said:

There's obviously a reason for those 30.798%'s but at this time of the morning I'm struggling to work it out. Is it because we cant play Bayern, so there's an increased chance of playing t'other German team?

It is because Leverkusen or Schalke cannot play Dortmund or Muncich. We can't play Munich so the chances are we'll be playing Dortmund.

cibaman said:
blinkblue said:

Heaven knows how it has been worked out (some very clever geek), but the logic goes something like this...

The chance of City drawing any of the five possible opponents can't simply be 1-in-5 each because Real Madrid, for instance, have seven possible opponents so their chance of drawing City would be 1-in-7. Apply some clever maths, mix and hey-presto, probability pie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.