Champions League Draw (Cont...)

Re: Champions League Draw

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
its done purely in the hope that we dont progress and hence earn mega dosh, that way the ffp can be implemented sooner in order to harm us.

please please you lentil eating tree huggers dont come on here and say i'm paranoid.

year in year out the rags get gifted and we get shafted.

paranoid-we have only been in it 2 years!!
Was thinking the same.

Champions League Draw

de niro said:
its done purely in the hope that we dont progress and hence earn mega dosh, that way the ffp can be implemented sooner in order to harm us.

please please you lentil eating tree huggers dont come on here and say i'm paranoid.

Spot on mate, saw it coming a mile off.

de niro said:

I am actually eating a lentil and bean chilli.

One thing for certain is two games, home and away, against real Madrid will show us just how good we are. I can't wait

Everton fan here. Looking forward to the entertainment that this group will provide. You guys should be buzzing, this is what the CL is about. What a group!! Toughest in many, many years.

de niro said:

i meant any cup comp. watch them get benchill or summat in the carling cup.

de niro said:

100% bang on de niro

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:

Was thinking the same.
Calm down Bill calm down got a weekend in the dam to look forward to;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.