Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Fantastic draw. Bayern are the team i really wanted due to the comments they've been making about us. No long haul trips, so a great draw. Can't wait!

If there is one away game to avoid make it Villareal. Rangers mates were there a few years ago and to a man hated it. The town is a dump, the stadium (if you can call it that) was in a state of disrepair and they deemed it unsafe, and the police were a f***ing nightmare. Ground only holds 22k I think, so small allocation for City.

citytill1die84 said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Great group, tough but excellent fixtures. I had to laugh at Gary Cook and the blond girl who seemed not to realise we were in group A until the bloke anounced it. We could only have been in Group A, B, or D, and B and D had already been asigned two draws earlier. They looked suprised for some reason! LOL

Think most of us were surprised I was waiting for group H.
But we couldn't have been in group H, not once the Pot 1 draw was finished. There had to be two English teams on each side of the draw so we could only have been in A,B and D (Scum were in C) as both Chelsea and Arse were already in the other half (The blue half).

Good group tbh could have been a lot worse. Bring em on I say.
Let the rags have an easy group,all those fans forced to watch united thrash teams they know they will...the last 16 awaits them no doubt,but not having a real test til then it could come back and bite them.

kurious oranj said:
Why couldn't we enter group H?

Also when do we find out the fixtures?

About 7pm.

UEFA release a one-sheet press release with all the dates on.

Well pleased with our draw, all name teams to wet the appetite but fear none of them.
Confident we can do each of them at home, plus having the talent and squad to get something away.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A bit of an anti-climax after I thought we had Barca and AC. And despite the fact Munich will be our only amazing away day, I'm still buzzing about this. Villareal is a real toilet, and their ground is just downright horrible. Calling it League 2 standard could be perceived as a compliment. The stands are steep, it's cramped, it's dirty and their fans don't sing. Napolis stadium is great though, and their fans are just nutters. Should be an incredible atmosphere there, though it is one of the scummiest towns you could visit, I wouldn't advise taking many valuables.

All from personal experience. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more excited about this. Watch out Europe!
Agree about Villarreal - can´t wait to get up there and piss all over it and then watch Merlin destroy the plastic happy clapping yellow fooks. They seem to have built a new tier behind the goal - probably for us! You can fly to that non existent airport they´ve been advertising for years ;) Should be in Segunda B of La Liga - as for Naples no thanks the Camorri will be all over it

Hahaha, good point! You're best off going to Alicante or Valencia, and going up from there. Didn't know about the new tier though, maybe now it is a League 2 standard stadium. And I tried to present Naples in a nice way, but the earlier post about Kevlar underpants and your bit about the Camorri pretty much sums that place up. There should be some word of warning to our fans about that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.