Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Does anyone have any idea of how many european away games go down to Citizens?

I.e which in the last couple of years? I know last season the Real Madrid and Atleti did

For people who queued this morning, I know tickets went on sale at 10am.

Did you queue earlier than 10am, Was that possibe?

Just so I know for tomorrow.
You can join the queue earlier but positions are issued at 10am, you could join at 09:59 and be first in the queue and join at 09:45 and be last in the queue.

Logged in at 9:57 and went in a queue, took about 25 mins after initially stating over an hour. Think you could log on earlier than I did.

I’ve saved you a place in line behind me
Yes, I did, about 9.55am, got in about 10 mins later, but could only purchase one ticket for a friend whose registered, not allowing me to purchase for other members, so on phone now and number 99, as online sooooo slowwwww!!!!!

I got on there at 9.45 and at 10 it kicked me out and made me queue, but it didn't take long

I can’t get on the site. Sit in the queue until it’s my turn and then the page won’t load and it says “Sorry football fans, there’s been an error” Then it logs you out and won’t let you log back in. Keep trying I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.