Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Myself and my Dad are on the cup scheme, but my lad (who is 14), I have to buy tickets on a match by match basis, with him being a junior citizens member.

Normally ST holders can log on and buy additional tickets for cup games (I was on at half 9) and got in fine at 10, however no additional tickets for this one. You can only get a ticket if your a ST holder and not on the cup scheme.

Will have to try my luck tomorrow when they go on sale to citizens members.

The demand must be high if even ST holders can’t purchase an additional ticket?

(My lad has been to all the Champions League games at home this season, so would be annoying if he misses out)

I can’t get on the site. Sit in the queue until it’s my turn and then the page won’t load and it says “Sorry football fans, there’s been an error” Then it logs you out and won’t let you log back in. Keep trying I suppose.

Got there in the end. So keep persevering if anyone else is having the same problem. I was after two specific seats aswell, which luckily were still available.

I can’t get on the site. Sit in the queue until it’s my turn and then the page won’t load and it says “Sorry football fans, there’s been an error” Then it logs you out and won’t let you log back in. Keep trying I suppose.
I used a laptop running Windows 10 and had no problem.

Of course it will be a sellout. It will be the highest demand of the season except for maybe Arsenal. It will drop to Cityzen members and sell out in a couple of hours from that point.
Times are changing. Last season was quite easy getting tickets but the Haaland factor has made us eminently more popular. Furthermore, last season was the first after Covid and many were still a bit hesitant about returning, coupled with travel difficulties for those travelling from further afield. The increased demand this season is in spite of a challenging economic backdrop.

What I see at matches now is almost like three fanbases - our PL following tends to be our most traditional and longstanding support, whilst our CL following attracts a lot of newer and foreign support. Our domestic cup following is more like our PL following but I see a more women and children at the FA Cup games.

Credit where it’s due I managed to log on and get one without any problems. Good luck to everyone else still trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.