Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

The moment Sevilla got drawn had me swearing a few. Still, need to beat the best to be the best.

It is a comforting thought that Juve don't have Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez anymore, and Pogba is possibly leaving as well.
Not really, look at Juventus last year. They had to beat the mediocre to be (almost) the best.

I think they will. CSKA and Wolfsburg are similar to Sevilla and Monchengladbach. They, like us won't be given an easy ride and they'll be no easy games, both are decent teams capable of taking points off of anybody in the group but not teams you'd expect to get enough points to qualify. But then they've got PSV instead of Juve which is a team enough the rags should be expecting to beat.
Have you seen the rags this year ? they'll be lucky to finish in the top 4

Those who don't think Juve are weaker than last year need to just look at the quality of players they have lost. Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal with Pogba maybe also to follow.
Sevilla are the real threat in this group.
Could have been a lot worse....

I'll bet my house that pogba won't be leaving. Just a silly rumour come up by the english press, the same rag ones who said that neymar is going to man utd. They have losts ome quality players but they have bought in some quality players as well like khedira,cuadrado, manduzkic,dybala and soon to be draxler

juve not a new team, went a few years back, loads of blues delayed by snow, had to spend a night in that London on way back, ringway closed for snow

Champions league
Supposed to be difficult
We have to play to our best potential
Not a little better than our competition
I like our chances in this group

we have had a few seasons competing in the champs league , agreed we have had tough draws , but thia club and team need to deliver in europe , we have spent large amounts on top players , its about time we stepped up to the plate and started beating the likes of Barca,Real,Bayern(when it matters) . We can moan about always getting tough draws , but we are running out of excuses , UEFA are bent , Platini is bent , ECA are bent , etc etc well f8ck em , and lets go and win it in style.

Not really, look at Juventus last year. They had to beat the mediocre to be (almost) the best.

I hope I am just being over-pessimistic.

I still can't help but feel anxious, they neutralized Real Madrid over two legs. Really hoping it's all down to their Vidal-Pirlo-Tevez core...

It will make a change to see some different teams at Etihad.

Just a shame that Carlos has left Juventus; it would have been great to show our appreciation of his efforts in Sky Blue.

Just seen the draw and my first reaction is.....great....might be tough but we have some really interesting and different games to look forward to...bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.