Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Don't buy the arguement that juve are significantly weaker either. You can have no doubt that bonucci and chiellini will kick the hell out of silva and aguero. Let's hope they aren't over aggressive and injure them. Here is the most likely juve team

Buffon

Lichsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro

Marchisio

Khedira Pogba

Dybala

Morata Mandzukic

That starting 11 still looks very strong to me.
are you really a city fan,you seem to be really negative about our chances,

This should be a very fascinating group for the neutrals. Both sevilla and juventus are very confident that they will finish top just like us

Don't buy the arguement that juve are significantly weaker either. You can have no doubt that bonucci and chiellini will kick the hell out of silva and aguero. Let's hope they aren't over aggressive and injure them. Here is the most likely juve team

Buffon

Marchisio

Khedira Pogba

Dybala

Morata Mandzukic

City's starting line up is equally strong.

I think we should win the group not with ease but we should have enough at home to top the table!

Buffon

Marchisio

Khedira Pogba

Dybala

Morata Mandzukic

It's still a very decent side but not as good as last season IMO. All difficult games in our group and all teams are capable of taking points of each other but I'd be disappointed if we didn't top the group..

We should be topping that group if we want to be progressing in this competition. Juve deserved to reach the final last year but there were not the second best team in Europe, they've lost their spine and we shouldn't be fearing them at all. If things go how you'd expect them to (i know they never do), Us United and Chelsea should all top their group which means probably missing the likes of Bayern and Barcelona in the next round. There's only psg/Real Madrid that you wouldn't want. Arsenal could be in the shit if they finish second and all the English teams top the group. They'd have half the options with one being Barcelona, another being psg/ Real Madrid and the other two a good chance of being Athletico and Valencia.
Rags will NOT top their group it will be trickier than they think glad they got CSKA and Wolfsburg instead of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.