Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Those who don't think Juve are weaker than last year need to just look at the quality of players they have lost. Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal with Pogba maybe also to follow.
Sevilla are the real threat in this group.
Could have been a lot worse....

are you really a city fan,you seem to be really negative about our chances,

because people are really underestimating them. I'm not saying that we won't go through, I predicted us and sevilla to go through but some people on here are coming up with silly statements like spurs are better than sevilla

The moment Sevilla got drawn had me swearing a few. Still, need to beat the best to be the best.

It is a comforting thought that Juve don't have Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez anymore, and Pogba is possibly leaving as well.

Sevilla was very reliant on Bacca. I have to admit, I haven't seen very much of Sevilla last year but I'll start to watch some games from now on.

Gladbach will be that banana peel. This year's CSKA Moscow. To their credit, they weren't too far away from Wolfsburg last year.

Rags will NOT top their group it will be trickier than they think glad they got CSKA and Wolfsburg instead of us

I think they will. CSKA and Wolfsburg are similar to Sevilla and Monchengladbach. They, like us won't be given an easy ride and they'll be no easy games, both are decent teams capable of taking points off of anybody in the group but not teams you'd expect to get enough points to qualify. But then they've got PSV instead of Juve which is a team enough the rags should be expecting to beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.