Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

Can't wait for the draw bring on everyone and anyone! If we get the group of death we will just have to prove everyone wrong and thrash them
Come on City
CTID

Am i alone in thinking that if you want to win this competition you have to play the best. Fucking group of death my ass

If we wanted to play obscure European teams we wouldn't of bothered with top 4

I just hope we get Barca or Real in the group so we won't have to play them in the next round.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Am i alone in thinking that if you want to win this competition you have to play the best. Fucking group of death my ass

^^^^this^^^^

mancity dan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

^^^^this^^^^

That ^^^ Although getting Apoel wouldn't be called a "group of death" but more like "Drink to you're dead" !

Feel like a kid at Christmas today...Giddy isn't the word!

All the rags in my office are decidedly nonplussed about the whole thing

I'd like to think I will never take this for granted

Praying for Barca in the Group stages

Want to do the away match!!

We here in Zagreb wanna best possible group because we probablly gonna lose all games but our goal will be third place to countinue in Europe league.

Best group for us would be:
Barca or Real
Milan
Man City
Dinamo Zagreb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.