Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be happy for any shake up in the draw as long as we avoid juve and psg from pot 3
we get one of them and we are in the group of death scenario again.

tonea2003 said:
i would be happy for any shake up in the draw as long as we avoid juve and psg from pot 3
we get one of them and we are in the group of death scenario again.

yes and add Borussia Dortmund from pot 4

MadchesterCity said:
How long after the draw are the fixtures announced?

from what i remember pretty much straight away, think they have a fixed format barring same town teams playing at home etc

Knowing us it will be

Barcelona/Real
City
PSG/Juventus
Dortmund

And if it is, ill say bring it on, top qaulity group where all games are top draw.

I would like though:
Milan
City
Anyone but PSG or Juventus
Anyone but Dortmund

Trying to coordinate work so that I am home to watch the draw. Does the program start at five or the actual draw itself?

Richard said:
Trying to coordinate work so that I am home to watch the draw. Does the program start at five or the actual draw itself?
The program starts at 4.30

I'm not entirely sure what time the draw will be made, just read on the UEFA web site that it will be 17.45 central European time

I see this is a paranoia, it's all fixed-free thread. Excellent and a big well done to all. ;-)

For pure attraction i'd like that Real, Juve and Dortmund group which is a possibility, however for progression something easier would be best. I suppose you've got to beat the best to be the best though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.