Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
I see this is a paranoia, it's all fixed-free thread. Excellent and a big well done to all. ;-)

For pure attraction i'd like that Real, Juve and Dortmund group which is a possibility, however for progression something easier would be best. I suppose you've got to beat the best to be the best though.
I think you need to qualify that rather than tar everyone with the same brush

Now did you read all the posts carefully, we don't want any more clarkies do we?

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
I see this is a paranoia, it's all fixed-free thread. Excellent and a big well done to all. ;-)

For pure attraction i'd like that Real, Juve and Dortmund group which is a possibility, however for progression something easier would be best. I suppose you've got to beat the best to be the best though.

Now did you read all the posts carefully, we don't want any more clarkies do we?
And I think you need to realise that a ;-) indicates a bit of light humour.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:

And you need to realise that your use of all, regardless of your humour, in your critisicms of city fans is tiresome in the extreme
Less than half the thread is even about who we will or won't draw

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:

And you need to realise that your use of all, regardless of your humour, in your critisicms of city fans is tiresome in the extreme
tampax.jpg

Borussia Dortmund, the German champions for the last two years are in pot 4.

Paris St Germain who have won nothing are in pot 3.

This makes no sense.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
tampax.jpg
A very lucid argument, you accuse EVERYONE, in this thread of being idiots, again, then you get pulled up about it so you show us your shopping, childish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.