Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will go through tbh! We will beat Ajax twice imo, Beat Dortmund at home and probably beat Madrid at home! It's just away to Madrid and Dortmund that will be the tough tests but i think we can draw atleast! Also Dortmund lost there best player from last season.....

Gray said:
I think we should have been in the transfer market a lot sooner after seeing that draw.

It does make you think if something fishy is going on when we get 3 top class teams and the Scum get about the best draw possible.

Our defence will have to play a whole lot better than they have been doing if we are to progress any further.

They had the best draw last year and cocked it up, expect more of the same!

When I saw the draw all I could do was LOL.

Don't usually use language like this on a board where kids can see, but UEFA f***ed you again.

Madrid the best team in it, Dortmund the German champions and Ajax the dutch champions. The group of champions. You are going to struggle to get out of that group and it's going to effect your league form. Champions are used to winning as well, which makes them better than the sum of their parts. At least you can get ready to enjoy some cracking games.

conormcfc said:
Daz_Blue said:
Who are Ajax and Dortmunds main threats ...any well known stars ?

Dortmund are a top team. Gotze, Lewandowski, Reus, Hummels, Blaszczykowski, Subotic, Bender. Probably the best team outside of pot 1, aside from us and possibly Juve.

Dortmund bombed last year in the Champs league, bottom of the group i think, no doubt a good side but very inexperienced players in terms of champions league top end!!!

bobbymanc20 said:
What UEFA fail to realise is that even if they have fixed it which im sure they havent, but even if they had, Madrid, Ajax and Dortmund are teams we want, its our second year in the champs league and i for one want madrid and ajax i dont want a group against no mark fc. This is a new experience for us still and were still living in dreamland and now we get to go to madrid and watch city v real, who wouldve thought it ten years ago, plus we still should get through which is even better! enjoy it

This Bobby. This is what its all about for me

Pigeonho said:
Could someone please explain:

1) How they could rig it

2) Why they would rig it

and anaswer this

Would you rather go back to playing Port Vale away in cup games and not have all this to look forward to?

Rigged? Yes ok, Any Goldstein said it is so it must be true.
It has to be rigged, because as the draw goes through various options get ruled out due to the rules.

Its a great group, hard yes, but great places to go, and a full house at home for every game.

jimharri said:
Typical. How come Cluj or Nordsjaelland couldn't go into our group? There wasn't any other team from the same country already in the group.

Can someone explain this for me as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.