Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the takeover happened some four years ago on Saturday did I dream of playing the likes of FC Nordsjaelland and CFR Cluj?

No I did not.

We're in the big league now and some of our supporters need to realise this and grow a pair.

We're Champions of England and we've got players that other clubs envy. I welcome this draw.

What a time to be a City fan. Bring it on.

this is the CHAMPIONS league. our group represents what this tournament is all about, all the teams are champions. we are champions. if we get through this group, which i'm sure we will, we are going to, at least, the semi finals.

looking forward to kompany absolutely bossing ronaldo and mario headbutting jose.

CTID

Hahahahahaha, there not even trying to be subtle about it, its pathetic! Still, if ever there was a reason to make the most of the next 30 hrs in the transfer window, then this is it. It should be clear to our owners, that the old elite will stoop as low as they can to try and derail us, but isn't going to work. The other teams in our group, Madrid aside, won't be jumping for joy in being in the same group as us, but we need to strengthen the squad asap.
However the biggest plus is that, plane, trains and automobiles are in order, should be a much cheaper traveling arrangement than the rags, superb in that respect.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
For those wondering, TV rules stipulate that each nation's clubs have to be drawn equally into each half of the draw, so as there were only 2 german teams Dortmund had to be drawn in our group as it was the only group left in the opposite half of the draw to Bayern.

and what is Schalke? A russian team?

cleavers said:
Pigeonho said:
Could someone please explain:

1) How they could rig it

2) Why they would rig it

and anaswer this

Would you rather go back to playing Port Vale away in cup games and not have all this to look forward to?

Rigged? Yes ok, Any Goldstein said it is so it must be true.
It has to be rigged, because as the draw goes through various options get ruled out due to the rules.

Its a great group, hard yes, but great places to go, and a full house at home for every game.
Ah but that's different to being rigged to stop us, as is being suggested on here.

No one will be able to answer why they would rig it to stop us, I wouldn't have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.