Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the draw, and I was gobsmacked at how it came out again two years on the trot, they certainly dont like us at their table, but saying that and after calming down a bit, we can bleat as much as we can, but we have to compete with the likes of Real Madrid, Ajax, and Dortmund plus the rest of them, and know what when we land this Cup no matter how long it take's to do it , Jeeeez its going to be sweet................

Now that is a group deserving of the title "Champions League". Every team there on merit as champions. A shame two of them have to go out.

supercrystal7 said:
When I saw the draw all I could do was LOL.

Don't usually use language like this on a board where kids can see, but UEFA f***ed you again.

Madrid the best team in it, Dortmund the German champions and Ajax the dutch champions. The group of champions. You are going to struggle to get out of that group and it's going to effect your league form. Champions are used to winning as well, which makes them better than the sum of their parts. At least you can get ready to enjoy some cracking games.

Have you not seen how we play recently?

What a group, fuckin' get in!! by far the best group, it shit's all over the group from last season!!

I can't fuckin' wait now it's unbelievable how far we have come in 14 years from Northampton Town, Gillingham and Colchester United to fuckin' Real Madrid, Ajax and Dortmund...

I've literally got a hard on Fuckin' GET IN!!!

its absolute fking failure if we don't get past the group stage again
don't give me the "experience" bullshit, its about the players not the institution
with the money we have we are obliged to beat dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.