KinkladzeNo10 said:
blinkblue said:
You just know its gonna be:

Real Madrid
City
Juventus
Dortmund

Bring it on!!

They'll be more scared of us then we are them!!

I'd quite like Munich again, set the record straight!!!

..... like Napoli?
fucking right!! we owe you fuckers an all!!! ;-)

Re: Champions League Draw Pots

This could happen so don't dismiss!
What if chelski fail to reach group stages and therefore somebody will be promoted. Know it won't be us but who may it be?

do arsenal have to go into the first stages of champ league b4 the group stages as they was 3rd but chelsea go stright into group stages

Lee Gally said:
What if chelski fail to reach group stages and therefore somebody will be promoted. Know it won't be us but who may it be?

Chelsea go straight into the group stages as title holders

-- Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 pm --

bluestevei said:
do arsenal have to go into the first stages of champ league b4 the group stages as they was 3rd but chelsea go stright into group stages

No, all four English teams go straight into the grouips<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm --<br /><br />
hammocity said:
Its all ifs and buts, Dortmund could actually get into pot three as each team receives 20% of the member countries coefficient plus 4 points for going straight in to the group stage. As Germany have the third best coefficient Dortmund will increase their score from 31 to around 49 (15 country plus 4 group points) before the draw is done which will barring minor qualifying miracles see them in pot 3.

No, Dortmund's 31.05 points already includes 10.05 points for the country coefficient.

Lee Gally said:

^^^ Some sort of clarkie ???

These threads are frustrating...

On the one hand....they are fun to discuss / speculate over the summer...who we will get in draw etc ???
On the other....they contain more inaccurate information than any other type of thread on bluemoon by posters stating nonsense as if it were fact.

By all means ask questions...but please don't post rubbish if you don't know how Champs League works....

In just 3 pages we've already had posters:
- saying "We will be in Pot 3" (We are GUARANTEED Pot 2)
- overstating chances of Borussia Dortmund making Pot 3 via wrong calculation of their co-efficient
- saying Chelsea have to qualify for group stages (they don't)

I have a legitimate question which I haven't seen addressed anywhere:
Half of the Champs League TV revenue for English clubs is split on a 40% / 30% / 20% / 10% basis based on finishing position in PL.
i.e. City get 40%, while Spurs would have got 10%.
Do Chelsea inherit 10% share or do they get higher share as defending champs?

Scooby Blue said:
I have a legitimate question which I haven't seen addressed anywhere:
Half of the Champs League TV revenue for English clubs is split on a 40% / 30% / 20% / 10% basis based on finishing position in PL.
i.e. City get 40%, while Spurs would have got 10%.
Do Chelsea inherit 10% share or do they get higher share as defending champs?

Now that is a good question but I don't know the answer. Hopefully they get the 10% as they replaced Spuds.

If I remember right the bin dippers had to qualify as they finished outside the top 4 so assumed chelski have to do the same

Lee Gally said:
If I remember right the bin dippers had to qualify as they finished outside the top 4 so assumed chelski have to do the same

I think that's because Liverpool were given an extra slot - remember we had 5 times in the CL that year.

My mistake.
Just looked on Wikipedia and it was cos they changed the rules. All English clubs go in at group stages. Spuds would've had to qualify tho.
Tbh who caress we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND

Mentalblue, Dortmunds coefficient of 31.05 will be adjusted before next seasons CL is started IE their country's contribution will be added to their total plus 4 qualifying points meaning they will be on 49 - 50 points for next season. Now I know other teams also get the added points but its extremely likely Dortmund will end of in pot 3, some know all fucker doubts this and is seemingly the Euro sage underestimating the chances of Dortmund in pot 3, well we will see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.