Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw Pots

strongbowholic said:
A little bit of fun; Mystic Bow sees:

Group B: Real Madrid, MCFC, Ajax, Montpellier*.

(*edited based on the BBC's "Montpellier - the anti-Man City article)
I'd take that group right now

Nice places to visit, all with cheap direct flights and two wow stadiums in to the bargain

kennycar said:
If all 4 english clubs go straight into the group stages, then somewhere there must be a club that was going straight into the group stages but now have to win a qualifying round. I wonder who it is?

No,there was always a group spot reserved for the Title holders. What it means is that there is a spare non-champs route 4th Qual slot available as Spurs don't get it so all the non- champs qualifiers move up one slot - not sure who benefited though.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Just seen we're joint 2nd favorites with Real Madrid to win it! :)

Nice to see, but we also favourites to win the Europa League under Hughes, a couple of years ago and 2nd favourites last year. So I think we shouldn't get too excited by the bookies.

Anybody but Juventus & Dortmund as 3 & 4 seeds

So we're 100% sure to get one of Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Milan or Porto from Pot 1. Please be Porto, for once it'd be nice to get the easiest looking team.

LoveCity said:
So we're 100% sure to get one of Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Milan or Porto from Pot 1. Please be Porto, for once it'd be nice to get the easiest looking team.
Bring on anyone, we have to test ourselves against the best

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:

+1

LoveCity said:

I fancy Madrid out of those four, purely selfishly as I've seen a match at the other four (City at three of them), although wouldn't mind going back to either Bayern, Barca or Porto, great trips all of them.
Only one I really don't want is Milan, shitty trips to almost all of Italy for football.

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:

True but there is more chance of us winning the group with Porto in it and therefore there is less chance of us playing one of the others in the first knockout phase.

Personally, wouldn't mind a trip to Milan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.