Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Well done Madrid. Hate those German scousers with a burning passion. Bit cringeworthy watching bellendham try and force some tears after the game, but I'm happy we lost to the eventual winners.

I am sure it has been said, but this is the folly of cup football. Real Madrid are not the best team in Europe, and they know it (as Rodrygo has mentioned), yet they will be paraded as such, and Bellingham hailed as some modern messiah gracing the game with his virtuosity, as hyperbole overwhelms reality. It would not be so bad if it were not Real, but it is, and the next time that we play them we need to utterly destroy their myth.

I'd like to say fuck you internet for making real madrid become a thing that your average football fan in the UK has to care about. I don't remember, as a boy in manchester, once pretending to be a player from real madrid whilst having a game of one man wembley. fuck that shit off.
Internet and the media both together. When Real were on Sky Sports every Saturday night and they were regular winners of the big one, it was just "well done to them", now it's hyperbole and pathetic phrases and the internet has made that happen.

Indeed, I didn't for one moment give a damn about them, it's the media that made them peeve me off. Good post.

State funded Facist FC with a ground in the late 90s, had people standing and holding onto the fence meaning it was clearly going over capacity, a health and safety hazard they got away with because of who they are. Worse lot than Millwall. Fuck that shit off indeed.

As much as a bellend Bellendham is, at least he admitted the Copa Del Rey disappointment putting a damper on things, as they would have had a treble otherwise.

Last edited:
Well done Madrid. Hate those German scousers with a burning passion. Bit cringeworthy watching bellendham try and force some tears after the game, but I'm happy we lost to the eventual winners.
Once yer get past di Stefano, Santamaria 'n Puskas what is there to like about Real. SFA, I would say. Dortmund clearly didn't take heed of the games we played against Madrid. The simple answer is that every chance has to go in, 'cos as sure as tapas is tapas Real will score with every shot.

Once yer get past di Stefano, Santamaria 'n Puskas what is there to like about Real. SFA, I would say. Dortmund clearly didn't take heed of the games we played against Madrid. The simple answer is that every chance has to go in, 'cos as sure as tapas is tapas Real will score with every shot.

I have no particular love for them but I can't stand Dortmund, every gimp with the worst opinions on football ever owns a yellow dortmund shirt. They can wipe their tears with the blood money they took from Rheinmetall.

It hurts when you know City were the better team over two legs against the Madrid tossers, but went out in a lottery. Unfortunately they'll be stronger still with Mbappe joining very soon and it could be difficult getting that trophy back off them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.