Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

You need luck to win the CL as we have seen with us hanging on near the end v Inter.
Real have had a lot of it,2 deflected strikes and Bellingham somehow avoiding a nailed on yellow v us which would have ruled him out of the 2nd leg v us, then completely outplayed by us in the 2nd leg but hanged on due to us being so wasteful and not being able to take penalties and then again v Dortmund who again were so wasteful and despite Viniscious Jr getting a soft 1st yellow, he should have been sent off for a blatant dive at 0-0 so ref decisions and luck were certainly on their side and Dortmund, my god how did they get past PSG who did ever but score and hit the woodwork 6 odd times i think.

It hurts when you know City were the better team over two legs against the Madrid tossers, but went out in a lottery. Unfortunately they'll be stronger still with Mbappe joining very soon and it could be difficult getting that trophy back off them

Sometimes you can have too many superstars in a team, remember when they had Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Raul, Micheal Owen etc. They didn’t win it and went 12 years from 2002 to 2014 between trophies, they had to change their game completely to get past City over two legs and if De Bruyne hadn’t skied a clear cut chance in the second leg with the tie squared they wouldn’t have been at Wembley last night.

The PR on Bellend is insane. Practically ghosted the entire CL, got an assist just for making a simple pass to Vini JR and he's apparently primed for the Ballon D'Or. If he wasn't English, the media wouldn't have given a toss.

His me, me, me persona has shades of Rashford. He would be perfect for the rags in that respect, Ten Hag would end up breaking him and would end up on loan back at Dortmund.

The PR on Bellend is insane. Practically ghosted the entire CL, got an assist just for making a simple pass to Vini JR and he's apparently primed for the Ballon D'Or. If he wasn't English, the media wouldn't have given a toss.
I hadn’t really noticed it until the last few days. He quite deservedly got his plaudits when he made the move, and throughout the season with what he’s done, but the last few days and this very morning have been off the scale.

Should he start to fail and play extremely poor and the Madrid fans turn on him, which they can on a whim, be interesting to see if the British press do the same.

He should enjoy it, he's getting the full Beckham 98 treatment when England go out of the Euros, I can already hear the knives being sharpened.

What a fucking embarssment this thread is. Post after post slagging off Bellingham/Madrid/Dortmund and a competition for the most childish spelling of his name. Some sad bitter fuckers on here.
The point is, is that the media are a bunch of wanks and Real are a bunch of facist worshippers.... Oh and that certain bellend is overrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.