Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Loving the way RM are getting more coverage than when City won this trophy by our media, think that is telling us doesn’t matter what we win we will never get the recognition we deserve.

Came on last night to chat about cl final but 2 pages of Bellingham pile on later I turned off.
You hit the nail on the end, i.e if you don't like it, don't read it! Leave people to vent if they want. It's not embarrassing - it's their choice!

This needs to be hammered over and over. Something that people need to be reminded that no matter how much we pat ourselves how good we are and how we are recently favorites in this competition. Our naivety, our poor game management and lack of effective play to get us over the line in the CL over the years is an undeniable fact. We see the same problems in the FA Cup as well.
Very true.
Madrid have that killer instinct.
United were ripe for a defeat in the FA Cup. If Madrid had a similar cock up to the Ortega/Gvardiol incident they'd have corrected it by taking Garnacho out.

They would not have the audacity to attempt a panenka in a penalty shoot out.

This needs to be hammered over and over. Something that people need to be reminded that no matter how much we pat ourselves how good we are and how we are recently favorites in this competition. Our naivety, our poor game management and lack of effective play to get us over the line in the CL over the years is an undeniable fact. We see the same problems in the FA Cup as well.
Big deal, there won't ever be another team like Man City 2022-23.

I'm quite proud that I started off the Bellendham name, despite the idea that it's "childish" and started off a forum "competition".

What ever it is Madrid have you cannot help but admire it.

I remember reading ‘fear and loathing in la liga’ and it talked about the history of Madrid and even back in the 50/60s they had this reputation for managing to win matches and staging comebacks almost a feeling they were never going to be beaten.

Were in a very stat focused world and so although looking at possession stats, passes in the final third etc tell us many things, actually defending your goal and taking your chances is still a part of football. People, including myself, say anyone can win a cup, that its a thing of chance but Real manage to disprove that in the most coveted trophy of all. Infuriating but they deserve recognition for how incredible they are in certain facets of the game.
Admire my arse. That's like admiring the Rags back in that awful decade known as "The 90s".

Very true.
Madrid have that killer instinct.
United were ripe for a defeat in the FA Cup. If Madrid had a similar cock up to the Ortega/Gvardiol incident they'd have corrected it by taking Garnacho out.

They would not have the audacity to attempt a panenka in a penalty shoot out.
Still cunts though, who some people on here seem to like to see do well for some reason.

Big deal, there won't ever be another team like Man City 2022-23.

I'm quite proud that I started off the Bellendham name, despite the idea that it's "childish" and started off a forum "competition".
And your little tantrums and sad faces will get us what exactly? Like a little kid that drop a candy. Nothing at all! Just pointless moaning to excuse our inability to finish the job in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.