Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Let's let them have their European Cup and all the Bellendham hype!. Not one of their teams in a single season will ever be as great as Man City 2022-23.

We tore their Franco-Facist arses a new one back then, and it will always make me smile with total glee and smugness.

City till I fucking die, and indeed.... before the internet, how many of us pretended to be one of their players on a school playground?.... That's right... None!!. Many of us preteneded to be Beckenbauer and Pele, but none of that fascist lot after Puskas etc.

Di Stefano?

Screenshot_1.png

There are two reasons why they could withstand the race on two fronts. They play in a weaker league than Man City, and they have incredible depth when, every position is almost double or triple covered, we didn't have that this season, first starting with Rodri as the most important, so that the other positions, when DMF is injured, 4 players jump in to replace it. I hope that next season we will have something similar

We have only managed to do that once so far in four attempts although decisively on that occasion. They have been a formidable force in Europe particularly over the last decade and more often than not manage to find a way to win games. We may say they have enjoyed more than their fair share of luck but I think there has to be more to it. They have perfected the art of winning the the CL in much the same way as we have perfected the last 10 to 15 games of a title race. It won't be easy to dislodge them from the summit next year either.
This needs to be hammered over and over. Something that people need to be reminded that no matter how much we pat ourselves how good we are and how we are recently favorites in this competition. Our naivety, our poor game management and lack of effective play to get us over the line in the CL over the years is an undeniable fact. We see the same problems in the FA Cup as well.

Let's let them have their European Cup and all the Bellendham hype!. Not one of their teams in a single season will ever be as great as Man City 2022-23.

We tore their Franco-Facist arses a new one back then, and it will always make me smile with total glee and smugness.

City till I fucking die, and indeed.... before the internet, how many of us pretended to be one of their players on a school playground?.... That's right... None!!. Many of us preteneded to be Beckenbauer and Pele, but none of that fascist lot after Puskas etc.
Franco's bully boys..fk 'em

What ever it is Madrid have you cannot help but admire it.

I remember reading ‘fear and loathing in la liga’ and it talked about the history of Madrid and even back in the 50/60s they had this reputation for managing to win matches and staging comebacks almost a feeling they were never going to be beaten.

Were in a very stat focused world and so although looking at possession stats, passes in the final third etc tell us many things, actually defending your goal and taking your chances is still a part of football. People, including myself, say anyone can win a cup, that its a thing of chance but Real manage to disprove that in the most coveted trophy of all. Infuriating but they deserve recognition for how incredible they are in certain facets of the game.
Such as winning!

Yeah can some explain the hate for me?
Been at work 12 hr shifts for 5 days not seen anything on social media. I get it now before my question is answered. It's the difference in the way he's treated because he doesn't play for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.