Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

I don't think his first was a yellow card. As we've seen numerous times in football some players get two yellows that never are, Some players get away with blatant yellows...Like Camavinga tonight two very clear yellow card offences gone unpunished yet he booked Vini Jr for less...

Two wrongs don't make a right, He's a lucky boy knowing he's on a yellow and making a blatant dive.

I'd say your correct though the referee gave him the benefit of the doubt over his yellow.
For me this is where VAR should step in to tell the ref that he got the first decision wrong and that he was cheating for the 2nd decision. But I guess that's a conversation for another thread.

Sickening that we only beat them once out of 3 over the last three years. We should have won at least 2 CL titles, if not 3. We need to do better here, way better. Like we are in the league.

I'd like to say fuck you internet for making real madrid become a thing that your average football fan in the UK has to care about. I don't remember, as a boy in manchester, once pretending to be a player from real madrid whilst having a game of one man wembley. fuck that shit off.

I’m assuming you mean goomer?

I’ve done my fair share, upto now I’ve got 3 nieces, 2 nephews and 1 daughter all city fans! That’s with the internet involved (which think has helped)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.