Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Six of us blues heading out to Porto with no chance of tickets.

I know most bars out there aren’t taking bookings for the game but we have booked in a sports bar called Tribuna Sports Bar. Seems a smart setup, and happy to take table bookings to watch the game. Super Bock on draft and food served.

I contacted them on Facebook and you can contact them here https://www.facebook.com/tribunasportsbar/
It looks about 6 miles out from centre though pal. Maybe worth a look if we can't get in anywhere central for the match though.

I'm taking my 16 Yr old son on his first ever European away day with City - I'm sure it'll make him like me for a few more years.

We're catching the train up from Albufeira on Saturday morning. Train arrives at 1pm so, all ideas of the places to be pre/during/post match will be welcomed.

Gonna be a difficult one for me, trying to be a responsible Dad all day, so if anyone in similar boat, with teens, with ideas, let me know.

P.S. We've no tickets yet, but, not expecting to get any. Everything else is a bonus

I’ve pulled the trigger and going on Friday on the 1240 EasyJet from Ringway. Not much chance of tickets but feel I would regret for the rest of my life if I didn’t make the effort to go with my lad. The covid test pallava nearly put me off, but I’ve overcome far more difficult obstacles to follow City.
Now looking forward to a great 48 hours with fellow Blues.

I'm sure every Chelsea fan is interested in the game!
What I mean is Chelsea have been there, done that etc so there is no novelty for them, and all the hassle and costs involved with testing and whatnot may well put off some of their normal Euro travelling support.

Looks like we'll have plenty of ticketless fans in Porto, I'm not sure Chelsea will have the same number of ticketless fans for the reasons stated and from little things I've heard or read.

I could be way off though and stand to be corrected.

sold out apparently

I'm taking my 16 Yr old son on his first ever European away day with City - I'm sure it'll make him like me for a few more years.

We're catching the train up from Albufeira on Saturday morning. Train arrives at 1pm so, all ideas of the places to be pre/during/post match will be welcomed.

Gonna be a difficult one for me, trying to be a responsible Dad all day, so if anyone in similar boat, with teens, with ideas, let me know.

P.S. We've no tickets yet, but, not expecting to get any. Everything else is a bonus
Enjoy it.

Having booked ... now the tricky bit ... help needed.
How are other Blues,who are going to Porto, getting their pre departure pcr test certificates for the trip home? I now realise it is impossible to get one certificate to cover the trip as it is only valid for 72 hours from time of TEST not result.
Is there a company in the uk that sends the test result by email? If so, does that mean I can take the test here in uk for the return flight to the uk? Getting tested for return before going anywhere seems daft and an excuse for labs to print money!

How are other Blues,who are going to Porto, getting their pre departure pcr test certificates for the trip home? I now realise it is impossible to get one certificate to cover the trip as it is only valid for 72 hours from time of TEST not result.
Is there a company in the uk that sends the test result by email? If so, does that mean I can take the test here in uk for the return flight to the uk? Getting tested for return before going anywhere seems daft and an excuse for labs to print money!
We fly home from Faro and can get ours done there

When do you fly out, when do you return ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.