Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Cancelled hotel, sacking it
Wait for next final , hopefully not another 10 years with no covid restrictions and a much bigger allocation
I need to tick this box , the only big one left
Good luck to you all over there and stay safe
I’ve come to the same conclusion pal. Shame I’ll lose my 400 notes for the flight, but I’ll have a top day in Manchester instead.

Costa Blanca Blues, 4 of us driving to Porto on Thursday through the night, staying 2 nights,, no real chance of tickets, I still have a SC 16k points but not on cup scheme, went last time to Porto great times and iirc we won 2.1

Costa Blanca Blues, 4 of us driving to Porto on Thursday through the night, staying 2 nights,, no real chance of tickets, I still have a SC 16k points but not on cup scheme, went last time to Porto great times and iirc we won 2.1

Presume you know you have to self quarantine until the Sunday when coming from Spain ?

Six of us blues heading out to Porto with no chance of tickets.

I know most bars out there aren’t taking bookings for the game but we have booked in a sports bar called Tribuna Sports Bar. Seems a smart setup, and happy to take table bookings to watch the game. Super Bock on draft and food served.

I contacted them on Facebook and you can contact them here https://www.facebook.com/tribunasportsbar/

Attachments

• 84D2F677-58D9-4E9A-8397-214D939A024B.jpeg
    84D2F677-58D9-4E9A-8397-214D939A024B.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 31
Why didn’t you both wait until after the UEFA open public sale on Monday ?
On the piss with the wife now at home listening to tunes and suddenly urge to fuck it and go. Pick my new passport up on Tuesday from Liverpool, just then need my tests sorting.

I've had a bit of back and forth with that Adega sports bar on Facebook.

Currently only open until 10.30 every night.
Will definitely be showing the game (obv), with ''all rooms open so plenty of space''.
No option to pre-book or reserve tables etc, but they are open from midday on the Saturday.

Pints of Superbock are 3 EUR going off their menu, and seems they do various food options too.

Looks a solid option (and with Chelsea's interest seemingly not as great as ours for obvious reasons, reckon we'll have a load more ticketless supporters than them kicking about)
I’ve contacted Tribuna Sports Bar and they are taking bookings. Got six blues booked in there. You can book over Facebook messenger, but good to get a few in there

you can contact them on this link https://www.facebook.com/tribunasportsbar/

I've had a bit of back and forth with that Adega sports bar on Facebook.

Currently only open until 10.30 every night.
Will definitely be showing the game (obv), with ''all rooms open so plenty of space''.
No option to pre-book or reserve tables etc, but they are open from midday on the Saturday.

Pints of Superbock are 3 EUR going off their menu, and seems they do various food options too.

Looks a solid option (and with Chelsea's interest seemingly not as great as ours for obvious reasons, reckon we'll have a load more ticketless supporters than them kicking about)
I went to Adega back in 2019 when on holiday, spent 3 evenings in there watching the Champions League and Europa League games.

Has about 15 TVs so you'll not have to worry about a bad view. They also had big pitchers of 5/6 pints for 10 euro. Quality place to watch the game

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.