Champions League Final | Inter Milan - Italian Media

Yep, not quite your age but going with another 4 FOC’s, will be the last one probably. Wembley was bad enough, knees locked up on the 7 hours it took us to to get home on the minibus on Saturday due to a fiasco in the Pink Car Park

Sounds like you’ll have a great day anyway, let’s hope we do it this time, have a good un.
ham, have a great day mate and lets hope we all have smiles on our chops that will never leave us.

That video is (in) famous for the, er, wardrobe malfunction. So please, let's not have anyone posting it. It's on YT, should you feel the need to relieve yourself of the stress of the last few days.
Fook me Jim, you've done your research mate....hahaha!

The Corriere dello Sport talks about the weather and how tourists and locals all want the Nerazzurri to win, even a Rossonera local taxi driver and Bayern Munchen fans there, due to the money.

La gazzetta dello sport - talks about a press conference at 1615 as the main update, with all stories about inter but pay-walled, the first is worried about 0/3 Finals following Roma and the Viola.

The second GDS is an interview with Chairman Zhang - talks about his respect for City but Inter can match them.
The front page of the GDS is full of Inter v City and even a KDB article.
I read that in the voice of James Richardson.

I’m no doom and gloomer , let’s just remember how we have struggled to score goals v Tottenham over the past few seasons , Conte was also a fan of 352 , we shouldn’t underestimate them at all , imo , we need to slap one in from outside the box , draw them out , it could be the nerves kicking in , this game won’t be easy, we need a goal or two before half time.

The Corriere dello Sport talks about the weather and how tourists and locals all want the Nerazzurri to win, even a Rossonera local taxi driver and Bayern Munchen fans there, due to the money.

La gazzetta dello sport - talks about a press conference at 1615 as the main update, with all stories about inter but pay-walled, the first is worried about 0/3 Finals following Roma and the Viola.

The second GDS is an interview with Chairman Zhang - talks about his respect for City but Inter can match them.
The front page of the GDS is full of Inter v City and even a KDB article.
Well - as I have been here since Monday and spoken to loads of locals and tourists - I can say that is absolute bollocks

I have been in the Taksim / Nevizade area all week - and it is absolutely pro-CITY. I was worried before coming out because I had read that Taksim was going to be the base for Inter fans - bollocks

I am there now and every bar is dominated by CITY fans and most of the staff are wearing CITY shirts

TBF - good to see that there are some Inter fans (counted in 10s) mixing and getting on with CITY fans - I hope it stays that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.